Windows 10: disconnected too long?

Discus and support disconnected too long? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to fix this error. I do not have an external drive, how do I reconnect "a" drive? If your File History drive has been disconnected for too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CathyHanlin, Jun 19, 2019.

1. disconnected too long?

I want to fix this error. I do not have an external drive, how do I reconnect "a" drive?

If your File History drive has been disconnected for too long, or it doesn't have enough space to save temporary versions of your files. To continue saving copies of your files, you'll need to reconnect your File History drive. Plug in your external File History drive or reselect your network. You can start a backup manually or wait for the next scheduled backup.

:)

CathyHanlin, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Toothless Win User

OS drive disconnecting while in use

Okay so my SSD (listed in specs) keeps disconnecting itself while my desktop is in use. What happens is I'll be sitting there and suddenly progams stop working and crashing. Then Task Managerwwon't come up, followed by more programs and background services and then a BSOD.

When it reboots the SSD isn't listed until I disconnect the power and boot it. Works for a bit, then drops again.

Halp plz. I'm missing out on WCG crunching.

Toothless, Jun 27, 2019
  3. onehp1 Win User
    uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Jun 27, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

disconnected too long?

topgundcp, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

disconnected too long?

1. disconnected too long? - Similar Threads - disconnected too long

2. file history backup disconnected too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file history backup disconnected too long: error msg "file history backup drive disconnected too long" Cannot re-establish backup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-history-backup-disconnected-too-long/db0bfb53-f79b-4b2d-8f21-2765adcef4c7
  3. file history backup disconnected too long

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file history backup disconnected too long: error msg "file history backup drive disconnected too long" Cannot re-establish backup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-history-backup-disconnected-too-long/db0bfb53-f79b-4b2d-8f21-2765adcef4c7
  4. Path too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Path too long: I downloaded a big file and I need to extract it, but some paths are too long.I worry that if I rename the file stuff won't work as intended, also there are a lot of long files so I don't really know what to do....
  5. Path too long

Path too long: I downloaded a big file and I need to extract it, but some paths are too long.I worry that if I rename the file stuff won't work as intended, also there are a lot of long files so I don't really know what to do....
  6. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  7. Laptop too too long to restarting system

Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  8. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Reconnect your drive, Your File History drive was disconnected for too long

in Windows 10 News
    Reconnect your drive, Your File History drive was disconnected for too long: [ATTACH]It is very important to always keep the important files on your computer backed […] This article Reconnect your drive, Your File History drive was disconnected for too long first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Too Long to start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too Long to start: Donde yestarday, w10 tales too Long to start. Im not able to write the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-long-to-start/8971985a-3b57-4613-98bc-e10cf4b05074"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reconnect my drive

2. how do i reconnect my file history drive

3. reconnect File History DRive to external USB drive