Windows 10: Disconnected user using RAM

Discus and support Disconnected user using RAM in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.I've recently saw that an user who is disconnected is still using process and, obviously, RAM storage.I've got 2 users on my computer local users,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BaballFR, Jan 26, 2022.

1. BaballFR Win User

Disconnected user using RAM

Hi.I've recently saw that an user who is disconnected is still using process and, obviously, RAM storage.I've got 2 users on my computer local users, me and my girlfriend. When I go on Task Manager in tab "User", i can see her profile, saying disconnected, but still using some process and RAM see image below. In French, Utilisateurs = Users, Déconnecté = DisconnectedSo my questions are:Why a disconnected user still active?How to disconnect properly and freeing some RAM?Thank you for your advice and help.

:)

BaballFR, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Disconnected user using RAM

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Disconnected user using RAM :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Disconnected user using RAM

1. Disconnected user using RAM - Similar Threads - Disconnected user using

2. User Profile Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Disconnected: I have multiple user profiles on my pc. I often encounter the 'blue screen of death recovery' which forces a restart. After the restart, a key user profile is not listed. It is the same user profile impacted each time this occurs. Previously I regained access through the...
  3. User Profile Disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile Disconnected: I have multiple user profiles on my pc. I often encounter the 'blue screen of death recovery' which forces a restart. After the restart, a key user profile is not listed. It is the same user profile impacted each time this occurs. Previously I regained access through the...
  4. Disconnected user using RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnected user using RAM: Hi.I've recently saw that an user who is disconnected is still using process and, obviously, RAM storage.I've got 2 users on my computer Microsoft account, me and my girlfriend. When I go on Task Manager in tab "User", i can see her profile, saying disconnected, but still...
  5. Disconnected user using RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnected user using RAM: Hi.I've recently saw that an user who is disconnected is still using process and, obviously, RAM storage.I've got 2 users on my computer Microsoft account, me and my girlfriend. When I go on Task Manager in tab "User", i can see her profile, saying disconnected, but still...
  6. Disconnected user using RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnected user using RAM: Hi.I've recently saw that an user who is disconnected is still using process and, obviously, RAM storage.I've got 2 users on my computer local users, me and my girlfriend. When I go on Task Manager in tab "User", i can see her profile, saying disconnected, but still using...
  7. Ram use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ram use: i have a old AM3 motherboard idk if that would effect it but imma add that with 8gb of ram but it says i can only use 3.9gb which is weird and idk how to fix it, im also on windows 10 specs: CPU: FX 8320 GPU : radeon HD 7759 ram : 2x4 gb PNY ddr3 ram motherboard : asus m5a97...
  8. Ram being used by an unknown source that is not a user? (I only have one user)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ram being used by an unknown source that is not a user? (I only have one user): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sciencyguy207 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi75v3/ram_being_used_by_an_unknown_source_that_is_not_a/
  9. Task manager shows I'm using 7.6 gb of RAM, but in the user details, shows 1.5 RAM being used.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager shows I'm using 7.6 gb of RAM, but in the user details, shows 1.5 RAM being used.: I recently noticed that my Laptop is getting slower, and I opened my Task Manager to check if is any problem or any abnormal percentage, without any videogame open my computer is using from 7 to 8 GB of RAM My computer has 12 GB, and I left 100mb to system so I've 11.9GB I...
  10. Disconnecting net use user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disconnecting net use user: Hi All, We are using net use command to connect to a NAS Storgage using net use \\NAS_STORAGE /u:domain\userid "password" => here userid has access todelete files from NAS_STORAGE. After completion of all the actions we are deleting connection to NAS Storage using net...