Windows 10: Disconnecting from internet during downloads. Please Help!

Discus and support Disconnecting from internet during downloads. Please Help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm having this problem where every single time I try to download anything over 10-15 MB I disconnected from the internet while downloading. Most of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GrayGrizzel, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Disconnecting from internet during downloads. Please Help!

So I'm having this problem where every single time I try to download anything over 10-15 MB I disconnected from the internet while downloading. Most of the time what happens is I begin the download and it goes fine, downloading at about 3-5mb as second, but then it slowly and steadily goes down to the point where there is nothing at all. I've been having this problem for a couple months now and it's driving me insane. I've tried many different treatments including

1. Uninstalling all network adapters and resetting my computer.

2. Disconnecting and changing my network type.

3. Using online cleaners to clear all my cookies and non-important stored data.

So far nothing has worked. Anything and everything you guys suggest would be greatly appreciated and I will definitely try everything. I'm contemplating going back to windows 8 to see if that would fix the problem, but not until I get more opinions.

Thank you in advance.

:)

GrayGrizzel, Feb 6, 2019
  2. onehp1 Win User

uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Feb 6, 2019
  3. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Disconnecting from internet during downloads. Please Help!

Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Disconnecting from internet during downloads. Please Help!

1. Disconnecting from internet during downloads. Please Help! - Similar Threads - Disconnecting internet during

2. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  3. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  4. Wireless internet disconnects during game updates/downloads constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless internet disconnects during game updates/downloads constantly: Im having a wireless connection issue where almost every time I attempt to install OR update a game, my internet name will have "No Internet" displayed underneath it after only maybe a percent of the download is complete. I can easily disconnect and connect again but it will...
  5. Wireless internet disconnects during game updates/downloads constantly

Wireless internet disconnects during game updates/downloads constantly: Im having a wireless connection issue where almost every time I attempt to install OR update a game, my internet name will have "No Internet" displayed underneath it after only maybe a percent of the download is complete. I can easily disconnect and connect again but it will...
  6. Wireless internet disconnects during game updates/downloads constantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Disconnect from internet

Disconnect from internet: When using AMAZON, I keep disconnecting from the internet. I have to wait a minute or so and can then reconnect. This ONLY happens on AMAZON, NO OTHER websites. All of my computers work perfect on ALL OTHER sites. For example, if I am trying to use Amazon on one computer, I...
  8. Disconnect from internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnect from internet: When using AMAZON, I keep disconnecting from the internet. I have to wait a minute or so and can then reconnect. This ONLY happens on AMAZON, NO OTHER websites. All of my computers work perfect on ALL OTHER sites. For example, if I am trying to use Amazon on one computer, I...
  9. Disconnect from internet

10. Disconnecting from Internet

Disconnecting from Internet: I had Windows 8 and then I updated it in windows 10. Since then I disconnected from the internet while using it frequently and I can not to reconnect it. I have to restart my laptop, in order to connect to the internet. And it's very bad for me because I'm in the middle of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc disconecting during downloads