Windows 10: Disconnecting from Internet Off and On

Discus and support Disconnecting from Internet Off and On in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 and Edge. Just today I'm being disconnected from the Internet for a few seconds quite often. Updates are automatic, and say current.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by George Flach, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Disconnecting from Internet Off and On

Using Windows 10 and Edge. Just today I'm being disconnected from the Internet for a few seconds quite often. Updates are automatic, and say current. Opening web pages is occasionally slow now, and quite often it pops up the "hmmm, can't seem to find this page" and then suddenly it opens. Have no clue how to fix it. Wired connections seem solid. Any help would be appreciated.Oh, and sometimes the icon in the task bar says I'm connected when I'm not, other times it shows disconnected. Thanks.

:)

George Flach, Feb 10, 2023

2. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Feb 10, 2023
  3. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 10, 2023
  4. onehp1 Win User

Disconnecting from Internet Off and On

uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Feb 10, 2023
Thema:

Disconnecting from Internet Off and On

1. Disconnecting from Internet Off and On - Similar Threads - Disconnecting Internet Off

2. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  3. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  4. Disconnecting from Internet Off and On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from Internet Off and On: Using Windows 10 and Edge. Just today I'm being disconnected from the Internet for a few seconds quite often. Updates are automatic, and say current. Opening web pages is occasionally slow now, and quite often it pops up the "hmmm, can't seem to find this page" and then...
  5. Disconnecting from Internet Off and On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disconnecting from Internet Off and On: Using Windows 10 and Edge. Just today I'm being disconnected from the Internet for a few seconds quite often. Updates are automatic, and say current. Opening web pages is occasionally slow now, and quite often it pops up the "hmmm, can't seem to find this page" and then...
  6. Disconnect from internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disconnect from internet: When using AMAZON, I keep disconnecting from the internet. I have to wait a minute or so and can then reconnect. This ONLY happens on AMAZON, NO OTHER websites. All of my computers work perfect on ALL OTHER sites. For example, if I am trying to use Amazon on one computer, I...
  7. Disconnect from internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnect from internet: When using AMAZON, I keep disconnecting from the internet. I have to wait a minute or so and can then reconnect. This ONLY happens on AMAZON, NO OTHER websites. All of my computers work perfect on ALL OTHER sites. For example, if I am trying to use Amazon on one computer, I...
  8. Disconnect from internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Disconnecting from Internet

Disconnecting from Internet: I had Windows 8 and then I updated it in windows 10. Since then I disconnected from the internet while using it frequently and I can not to reconnect it. I have to restart my laptop, in order to connect to the internet. And it's very bad for me because I'm in the middle of...
  10. Internet Keeps Disconnecting On And Off

Internet Keeps Disconnecting On And Off: Okay, so this issue has been going on for about a month, and it's getting to the point where I just wanna break my laptop I feel like I've tried everything and still it's happening. So, here's the situation. My internet connection keeps disconnecting on and off, whether...