Windows 10: Disconnecting from parties on any Xbox App.

Discus and support Disconnecting from parties on any Xbox App. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, this is my issue: - Open the app, join a party, and within 30 seconds, I disconnect. It blames it on my internet (which it's not); "Network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JOKER OF XBOX, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Disconnecting from parties on any Xbox App.

So, this is my issue:

- Open the app, join a party, and within 30 seconds, I disconnect. It blames it on my internet (which it's not); "Network settings are blocking parties".

I've done everything from:
    - Resetting my PC (keeping personal files),
    - Looking through Device Manager trying to find that sneaky little Toredo Adapater; it's NOT there,
    - In Device Manager, tried using the "Add Legacy Hardware", doesn't work. The driver is NOT there.
    - Looked for 6 hours on the answer . microsoft forums over the past couple days and tried the solutions that say to use "netsh" commands; don't work.

I'm tired of trying to fix this issue, and running around like a chicken with its head cut off looking for the solution.

Site, after site, after site, to no avail. It's getting irritating. I don't understand how there's not a SOLID fix for this issue.

Now please, if you're going to comment a suggestion, don't:

- Tell me something I've already tried,
    - Tell me to reset my PC fully,
    - Tell me to update network drivers, as I've done that already.

I'm all out of ideas. The only thing I can think of is to fully reset my PC, but I'm not doing that, as I stated above. Even then, my luck, it wouldn't work.

I have no clue why Teredo is THIS hard to install/get working.

:)

JOKER OF XBOX, Oct 14, 2019

2. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Solution to Xbox App Disconnecting Parties on Windows

First I should ask if anyone else is having issues with the Xbox App for Windows as whole or not. It seems cheaply made by software standards and I feel as though Microsoft just doesn't care enough because "Xbox is the place to be" something like that. Anyone?

Anyways, I encounter a really nasty bug when using the Xbox App in a party. My friends have since switched to playing a different game on the Box and unfortunately I do not have it yet, but I am not completely torn by that. I have known for quite some
    time that I can at least be in a party with them, but play my PC games and everyone is happy. Well, for the most part anyways. I, for one, are not happy with this app. It's 98% percent useful right now and the other 2% is obviously not. That 2% is probably
    most crucial, too. That 2% is my issue. Simply put: my issue is that I cannot minimize the Xbox App while in a party, otherwise I disconnect from the party and get an NAT error code. This is the code - 0x8923180B. I have done a bit of research and to my surprise
    nobody from Microsoft knows what is going on!!! Just kidding, that is not a surprise and seems pretty commonplace. Stuff is broken and errors created by developers so that those same developers know what to do when that error occurs and how to fix it. To say
    the least, Microsoft Support has no idea what the heck they are doing and obviously the devs didn't inform them of all error codes.

Moving on...

EDIT: In the middle of writing this, I found what was causing this error and how to fix it. Basically, the error is somehow mistaken by Microsoft for error code 0x89231806 and not 0x8923180B. Error code 0x89231806 refers to an NAT error for the Xbox console
    itself, not Windows PC. So, I am starting this discussion for the sole purpose of helping those figure this issue out in much more refined and easy to understand list of sorts.

1. Open the Settings app on your computer. (This method will work with desktops and laptops running Windows 10 and anything post-Creator's Update)

2. Once in Settings, find 'Apps', click on it and then find the itty-bitty search bar above and long list of apps/programs installed on your machine.

3. Search for "Xbox."

4. Click on "Xbox" and then find 'Advanced Settings' and click on that.

5. You should see 'App Permissions' as a column. Find 'Background Apps' and click the slider, if not already shaded a color meaning it is on.

6. Open your Xbox App, join a party, and minimize the app. It should still work and you should be still in your party with no issues.

REMINDER: DO NOT go to Microsoft with this issue. They will basically tell you that you're wrong and that the error and solution you're looking for pertains to an Xbox Live console issue. IT DOES NOT.

I owe thanks to @EarthLlama.

KoalaTeaTimes, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Disconnecting from parties on any Xbox App.

XBOX App causing all my USB ports to disconnect.

Hi,

Issues with using the Xbox App to join Xbox Live party chats on your PC may occur due to an unstable network connection. For a stable connection and prevent issues with Xbox Live parties, it is recommended to connect directly to a router or a modem with
    a DSL network connection. To determine if there is an issue with your USB port while using the Xbox app, please clarify the following information:

• How many USB devices are connected to your PC while you are using the Xbox App?
    • Are all of the USB devices connected to your PC getting disconnected when you join Xbox Live parties?
    • Have you tried to join the Xbox Live parties while connected to a router or a modem?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check if the Windows services required for Xbox Live party chat and multiplayer gaming have been changed to their default values. Here's how:

• Enter Services in the search field on your toolbar (Cortana).
    • Select Services from the search results.
    • Check the Startup Type for the following services to ensure they’re set to their default values:

Disconnecting from parties on any Xbox App. 88cb9eab-60fa-449c-85f9-cf476391e910.png

If any of the services have been altered from their default values, you can set them back to their default values:

• In the Services application, double-click the service name that’s been changed.
    • In the Properties window, select the default value from the Startup type drop-down list.
    • Under Service Status, select Start.
    • Select OK to save the changes.

Loraine Mon, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Disconnecting from parties on any Xbox App.

1. Disconnecting from parties on any Xbox App. - Similar Threads - Disconnecting parties Xbox

2. How do I fix Xbox game bar parties from disconnecting/crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Xbox game bar parties from disconnecting/crashing?: For about the past week I've been experiencing party crashes/disconnections in parties that I join. If I'm not the host of the party I disconnect within 15 seconds, if I am the host my friends either dont get the invite or it says that I leave the party as soon as they join....
  3. How do I fix Xbox game bar parties from disconnecting/crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Xbox game bar parties from disconnecting/crashing?: For about the past week I've been experiencing party crashes/disconnections in parties that I join. If I'm not the host of the party I disconnect within 15 seconds, if I am the host my friends either dont get the invite or it says that I leave the party as soon as they join....
  4. Can't join parties on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join parties on xbox app: Recently bought a PC and when i open the xbox app everything seems fine, but then when i go to join a party it says that i need to update my app but then doesnt give me the option to update....
  5. Xbox party chat not working from Xbox app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox party chat not working from Xbox app on windows 10: When I try to join my friends party it just says connecting. I tried installing the teredo adapter and it says it’s qualified in the cmd. Yesterday I got it to work by downloading the teredo adapter but today it’s back to the same problem. submitted by /u/TheMightyTroy10...
  6. I can't join or start a party on the Xbox app, any help?

I can't join or start a party on the Xbox app, any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TSteinz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ifa4os/i_cant_join_or_start_a_party_on_the_xbox_app_any/
  7. Xbox App Windows 10 Party Chat Disconnect

Xbox App Windows 10 Party Chat Disconnect: It's as the title says, however unlike most others having the issue of being able to join the party but not being able to talk. When I join or start a party on PC, most of the time it will instantly kick me out of the party immediately after joining. Some of the time it will...
  8. xbox companion app party not working

xbox companion app party not working: on the xbox companion app when I create my own party and other people join I'm able to hear them and they can hear me, but when I join their parties it will be say that me and all other people in the party are connecting. I just got my pc so I'm not sure how to fix it, can...
  9. Solution to Xbox App Disconnecting Parties on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution to Xbox App Disconnecting Parties on Windows: First I should ask if anyone else is having issues with the Xbox App for Windows as whole or not. It seems cheaply made by software standards and I feel as though Microsoft just doesn't care enough because "Xbox is the place to be" something like that. Anyone. Anyways, I...
  10. Xbox app party chat issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app party chat issues.: For about a month or so, my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way round) We checked other apps like discord and skype and...