Windows 10: Disconnecting from wifi; not showing available networks; Adobe Reader not launching;...

Discus and support Disconnecting from wifi; not showing available networks; Adobe Reader not launching;... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I hope someone can help me out! I changed my battery settings recently to always be on power saving mode 100% of the time. The next day, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Outdoors123MW, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Disconnecting from wifi; not showing available networks; Adobe Reader not launching;...

Hi, I hope someone can help me out!

I changed my battery settings recently to always be on power saving mode 100% of the time. The next day, my laptop wouldn't connect to wifi where I had previously been logged in and it wasn't showing any available networks. Troubleshooting didn't work. I couldn't turn on airplane mode either. I restarted and the wifi worked.

Then I changed locations and wifi. Same issue. No networks available. Restarted and it worked.

Then I couldn't launch Adobe Reader. Shut down and it worked.

I heard changing the battery settings can affect things so I changed the setting back to only turn onto to battery saving mode when at 5% battery.

Restarting or shutting down seems to solve these issues temporarily until I change locations with different wifi and/or put my laptop to sleep. Overall my laptop is slow when launching programs and loading webpages.

Currently I have to restart my laptop every time I change wifis and I cannot open pdf files period. I re-installed Adobe Reader and it still doesn't work. I have the most updated version of Windows 10 and have run a scan for viruses and got nothing.

Please help!

:)

Outdoors123MW, Jan 15, 2020

2. Adobe Reader not opening

Hi Albert,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Reader DC
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Adobe Reader DC:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for Adobe Reader DC
      and right click on it and click on uninstall.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Adobe Reader

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the Adobe Reader and check if that helps:

Follow the steps to un-install the Adobe Reader.

• Type control panel
      in the search box.

• Click on programs and features or uninstall a program (depends on what view you are in)

• Right click on Adobe Reader.

• Click on uninstall.

• Go through uninstall Wizard to Uninstall Abode Reader.

Refer to the link given below to Install Adobe Reader.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Cyclelegs Win User

Disconnecting from wifi; not showing available networks; Adobe Reader not launching;...

Available Networks Not Showing

My list of available wifi networks has suddenly stopped showing in windows 10. The list of networks is not showing when I click the system wifi icon in the notification bar. The list of networks does not show using 'show available networks' in Windows
    Settings. Windows Settings will crash if I go to the WiFi page and select 'Manage Known Networks'.

I am connected to the internet using my normal WiFi. I created a wlan report. It seems to show that the wlan is working fine. I can list the available networks using the cmd line 'netsh wlan show networks'. They all show up as they should.

So, it appears the hardware is working but some windows module has stopped working and providing the list of available networks.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Cyclelegs, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Disconnecting from wifi; not showing available networks; Adobe Reader not launching;...

1. Disconnecting from wifi; not showing available networks; Adobe Reader not launching;... - Similar Threads - Disconnecting wifi showing

2. Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  3. Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  4. Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop

Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop: hi , my laptop does not show all the wifi available network , before it used to show all available networks after restart, but from today it doesn't show all the available networks . Showing some wifi networks which Is not my wifi network...
  6. Computer randomly disconnects from the wifi and all available networks disappear

Computer randomly disconnects from the wifi and all available networks disappear: Hello! I'm getting VERY frustrated with this problem. To give you some context, I recently had to reload Windows 10 on my Dell Latitude 3570. When I did so, I encountered a problem I've never had before. I try to connect to the internet, but I get an error message saying...
  7. Adobe reader will not launch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe reader will not launch: I've been running Adobe's pdf reader for years. Recently, when I try to launch the reader, either from a shortcut or by right-click a pdf in File Explorer and choosing OPEN, the reader does not come up. No error message. I've tried to get help on the Adobe forum and from...
  8. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  9. Windows 10 disconnected from wifi and won't show available networks

Windows 10 disconnected from wifi and won't show available networks: Hello, My Windows 10 laptop was connected to internet this morning. I go to use it tonight and not only am i disconnected from the internet when i go to check the wifi it just says "not connected - no connections available". It won't even show other wireless networks....
  10. PC keeps disconnecting from wifi although network remains available

PC keeps disconnecting from wifi although network remains available: Having incredibly frustrating and confusing issue. Sometimes when I am using the internet, totally randomly with no ping spike or anything before happening, my PC will disconnect from my wireless network. The symbol goes from the connected wifi symbol to the one with the star...