Windows 10: "Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices)

Discus and support "Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been experiencing issues very similar to the ones experienced by another user in the following post:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eeyeehee, Dec 1, 2020.

1. "Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices)

I've been experiencing issues very similar to the ones experienced by another user in the following post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/9x3uje/unacknowledged_windows_1809_bluetooth_disconnect/

with one exception, my airpods will experience this same lack of audio input after a few seconds. This issue seems to have been fixed in past firmware updates from years ago, but the issue is recurring in my case and seems to also be persistent in other places i have asked.

any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/eeyeehee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eeyeehee, Dec 1, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (Google"Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices) :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Dec 1, 2020
  3. airpods disconnect in 1 second

i've been through lots of posts but none seem to fix my issue connecting airpods to my Surface laptop. The airpods paired successfully and when i click connect it connects for about 1 second and then disconnects. I see lots of posts about device manager
    and the power manager tab but there is no power manager tab. i see lots of posts about locating aripods in the human interface but they are not listed. i found one post about airpods under the bluetooth menu but nothing there seems to fix anything.

airpods worked seamlessly with my iphone.

thanks!

crazyswazy, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

"Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices)

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

"Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices)

1. "Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices) - Similar Threads - Disconnecting Issue Airpods

2. Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices: I have had this issue with many productsThose beings Beats Solo 3 and Samsung Airbuds.Basically anytime I try to use either of them for audio and mic they will not work.Not only that I have to go through a 10 minute process resetting things and even to the point of...
  3. Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices: I have had this issue with many productsThose beings Beats Solo 3 and Samsung Airbuds.Basically anytime I try to use either of them for audio and mic they will not work.Not only that I have to go through a 10 minute process resetting things and even to the point of...
  4. Bluetooth Issue on my Audio Device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Issue on my Audio Device?: Hi...what the hell is going on with WIndows 11?? I have an annoying issue with my Audio Bluetooth device. I have Oppo, realme and the new one is Lenovo ANC Headphone. None of them was working after the Windows 11 update!!! the worst part is i cannot undo the update back to...
  5. Bluetooth Issue on my Audio Device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Issue on my Audio Device?: Hi...what the hell is going on with WIndows 11?? I have an annoying issue with my Audio Bluetooth device. I have Oppo, realme and the new one is Lenovo ANC Headphone. None of them was working after the Windows 11 update!!! the worst part is i cannot undo the update back to...
  6. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from my Airpods

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from my Airpods: Hi,I would like to request help for fixing the bluetooth disconnection from my Airpods. The connection worked for 2 weeks after I purchased my current laptop however in my 3rd week, I noticed that my Bluetooth kept flickering from connected to disconnected. I have tried...
  7. Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device'

Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device': Hi, I've just bought a pair of Cambridge Audio Melomania Wiress Headphones. I'm trying to connect them via Bluetooth to my Windows Surface 4. The headphones are connecting but as an 'Other Device' so I'm not able to use them as an audio device. How can I change this so...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Devices Disconnect When Playing Audio

Bluetooth Audio Devices Disconnect When Playing Audio: Issue Description: After pairing my audio device it shows as connected in the Bluetooth settings. When I tab out of settings and play audio, the Bluetooth device disconnects neither bluetooth nor the audio device is turned off, the device just disconnects. Sometimes the...
  9. Stop audio device disconnecting? (Silly issue...)

Stop audio device disconnecting? (Silly issue...): Hi, my PC is connected from my Nvidia 1080 Ti to a soundbar by HDMI. Soundbar then passes video through to my TV. I don't have any audio issues when everything is turned on. I've just updated to 1909 and haven't seen this issue before. If the soundbar turns off, once I turn...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio.

Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio.: When I try and connect my Bluedio headphones to my Windows 10 pc through a generic USB bluetooth connector everything goes as planned and the headphones connect and pair initially as an audio device and then jumps to "other device"...of course I am getting no sound. Device...