Windows 10: disconnecting me on windows 10

Discus and support disconnecting me on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , i bought my pc not long ago , abou 1month from now , i'm experiencing an issue where my internet drops down on all my devices connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by usef kharrouby, Sep 21, 2022 at 4:32 PM.

1. disconnecting me on windows 10

Hi , i bought my pc not long ago , abou 1month from now , i'm experiencing an issue where my internet drops down on all my devices connected to the wifi, only when my new pc is turned on connected to internet throught a cable Every 15-20 mins it disconnects the whole devices from internet fror 30-40 secondsI tried too flush dns throught cmp prompt Changed my ethernet cableTried to install a new network adapterThe issue still persistsany solution here?? Frustrating

:)

usef kharrouby, Sep 21, 2022 at 4:32 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

disconnecting me on windows 10

Thema:

disconnecting me on windows 10

1. disconnecting me on windows 10 - Similar Threads - disconnecting

2. Windows 11 disconnecting from internet and not reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 disconnecting from internet and not reconnecting: Whenever I’m using my windows 11 laptop, it occasionally disconnects from the internet randomly and won’t reconnect. I have it connected through Ethernet and that doesn’t work either. After it disconnected, I attempted to connect to a neighbors network, but that also did not...
  3. Windows 11 disconnecting from internet and not reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 disconnecting from internet and not reconnecting: Whenever I’m using my windows 11 laptop, it occasionally disconnects from the internet randomly and won’t reconnect. I have it connected through Ethernet and that doesn’t work either. After it disconnected, I attempted to connect to a neighbors network, but that also did not...
  4. Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi: I have searched the internet thick and thin to find a solution, without luck.After i moved to a new house, almost 1 year ago, my laptop would randomly disconnects from the 5G wifi. Connecting to the 2.4G wifi would solve this issue, but its painfully slow, that i would rather...
  5. Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi

Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi: I have searched the internet thick and thin to find a solution, without luck.After i moved to a new house, almost 1 year ago, my laptop would randomly disconnects from the 5G wifi. Connecting to the 2.4G wifi would solve this issue, but its painfully slow, that i would rather...
  6. Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Keep disconnecting my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep disconnecting my network: My desktop PC keeps on disconnecting I even tried to unplug everything but still not working. Sometimes I get error message in my browser connection has time out. I dont deserve this since I know I have fast internet....
  8. Keep disconnecting my network

Keep disconnecting my network: My desktop PC keeps on disconnecting I even tried to unplug everything but still not working. Sometimes I get error message in my browser connection has time out. I dont deserve this since I know I have fast internet....
  9. Keep disconnecting my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Disconnected Optic Fiber Cables Naif Batarfi's STC Modem

Disconnected Optic Fiber Cables Naif Batarfi's STC Modem: Bader Batarfi Pull and down Disconnected Optical Fiber Cable Naif Batarfi's STC Modem and Tissue Water Optical Fiber Cable Naif Batarfi's STC Modem No Disconnected Optical Fiber Cable...