Windows 10: disconnecting me on windows 10

Discus and support disconnecting me on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , i bought my pc not long ago , abou 1month from now , i'm experiencing an issue where my internet drops down on all my devices connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by usef kharrouby, Sep 21, 2022.

1. disconnecting me on windows 10

Hi , i bought my pc not long ago , abou 1month from now , i'm experiencing an issue where my internet drops down on all my devices connected to the wifi, only when my new pc is turned on connected to internet throught a cable Every 15-20 mins it disconnects the whole devices from internet fror 30-40 secondsI tried too flush dns throught cmp prompt Changed my ethernet cableTried to install a new network adapterThe issue still persistsany solution here?? Frustrating

:)

usef kharrouby, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

disconnecting me on windows 10

Delta6326, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

disconnecting me on windows 10

1. disconnecting me on windows 10 - Similar Threads - disconnecting

2. Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly: Hello, I am here today about an odd issue with my internet connection. It seems to be random, perhaps every 30 minutes but not exactly sure. The wifi will disconnect, and I need to go back into the wifi connections in order to reconnect it. This issue is occuring on a laptop...
  3. Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly: Hello, I am here today about an odd issue with my internet connection. It seems to be random, perhaps every 30 minutes but not exactly sure. The wifi will disconnect, and I need to go back into the wifi connections in order to reconnect it. This issue is occuring on a laptop...
  4. My notebook disconnects from the network a few meters from the router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My notebook disconnects from the network a few meters from the router: My notebook is an Aspire 3 with Windows 11. In the beginning it used to get WiFi like any other device, it could get quite far from the router which still had a strong and stable connection, but it has been a long time since it started to lose connection to the network Just...
  5. My notebook disconnects from the network a few meters from the router

My notebook disconnects from the network a few meters from the router: My notebook is an Aspire 3 with Windows 11. In the beginning it used to get WiFi like any other device, it could get quite far from the router which still had a strong and stable connection, but it has been a long time since it started to lose connection to the network Just...
  6. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting...!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting...!!: My laptop's wifi keep disconnecting and shows no internet access and when i try to connect again to my home wifi then it won't connect...and after some time of trying to connect to the wifi back....The list start to shows there is no wifi availaible..To Fix this i have to run...
  7. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting...!!

Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting...!!: My laptop's wifi keep disconnecting and shows no internet access and when i try to connect again to my home wifi then it won't connect...and after some time of trying to connect to the wifi back....The list start to shows there is no wifi availaible..To Fix this i have to run...
  8. Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep.: Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep. Could not find a "power management tab" as discussed in other forums. Please be more specific on how to prevent this problem. This is extremely frustrating that the descriptions I have found to correct this issue do...
  9. Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep.

Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep.: Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep. Could not find a "power management tab" as discussed in other forums. Please be more specific on how to prevent this problem. This is extremely frustrating that the descriptions I have found to correct this issue do...
  10. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...