Windows 10: Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices

Discus and support Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I am having a serious issue with my pc. When downloading or copying/transfering or unzipping/zipping large files, my pc will disconnect and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bnthomason, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices

Hello. I am having a serious issue with my pc. When downloading or copying/transfering or unzipping/zipping large files, my pc will disconnect and reconnect all devices.

Also, at times, my pc will completely freeze, only the cursor seems to work, and nothing, not even task manager or microsoft windows not responding button will work.

Windows 10 Version 1909

:)

bnthomason, Feb 5, 2021
  2. novaforce Win User

USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

I turned off Power Management but no luck. As for the Resources tab in Device Manager, it's not showing up for my network adapter. I tried reinstalling it and updating it but it's not showing up.

Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices [​IMG]

novaforce, Feb 5, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

You seem to have a number of issues going on with your PC that you might take a look at that motherboard.

Anyway it would help if NerdSquardMember expanded on their suggestion. That said, it may not be an IRQ conflict. However, you can easily check your network adapter by simply going to Device Manager and right clicking the adapter, then clicking Properties, then click Resources...

If there is a conflict, it will be shown

You might also go to the Power Management tab there and un-tick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

Let us know if this helps.

sygnus21, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices

How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices

1. Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices - Similar Threads - Disconnecting Reconnecting devices

2. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then...
  3. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  4. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  5. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  6. All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect: Good day everyone. I have been recently having this problem where all my USB devices disconnect and reconnect right after. It seemingly has only started happening once I was using my webcam/Zoom software for at-home work during this quarantine time, so I would wonder if that...
  7. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey all. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second. This causes the audio to cut out, but also for any application basically needing to be restarted in order to hear audio again. This...
  8. Reconnect a disconnected device

Reconnect a disconnected device: How do you reconnect a disconnected device on Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reconnect-a-disconnected-device/0d29f124-53c3-475e-97eb-9fbdd3cc4b2f
  9. USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting: Hello everyone! Lately I've been experiencing a problem with my network adapter (and other USB devices along with it) disconnecting and reconnecting. And before anyone asks yes, I've searched whole internet upside down for answers and tried every possible fix that I could...
  10. USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting

USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting: Hey guys. I'm not quite sure how to explain my issue in a way that is most helpful, but for some reason, my USB devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting..in some instances my USB connection for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and my Microsoft SideWinder X6 keyboard will...