Windows 10: Disconnection while in game

Discus and support Disconnection while in game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So a few days ago, I was playing some videogames as usual and then for no reason the game showed a disconnection window. At first I thought it was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RicardoTejerina Flores, May 17, 2021.

1. Disconnection while in game

So a few days ago, I was playing some videogames as usual and then for no reason the game showed a disconnection window. At first I thought it was the game, so I reinstalled it but the problem was not solved. I tried other games and the same thing, problems with internet connection. I rebooted my laptop and still having the same issue. I really don't know why this is happening, please help

:)

RicardoTejerina Flores, May 17, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, May 17, 2021
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

4. Disconnection while in game

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Disconnection while in game

1. Disconnection while in game - Similar Threads - Disconnection while game

2. USB device disconnecting while gaming only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device disconnecting while gaming only.: When gaming my USB device will disconnect and reconnect like it had been unplugged and reconnected. I have updated bios installed new drivers reinstalled windows tried all USB ports on my pc including USB 3. If I turn my graphics all the way up the issue will happen alot more...
  3. USB device disconnecting while gaming only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB device disconnecting while gaming only.: When gaming my USB device will disconnect and reconnect like it had been unplugged and reconnected. I have updated bios installed new drivers reinstalled windows tried all USB ports on my pc including USB 3. If I turn my graphics all the way up the issue will happen alot more...
  4. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters, perform a clean...
  5. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  6. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  7. Internet disconnecting while playing certain games

Internet disconnecting while playing certain games: This problem has been occurring for a year now, I once fixed it by messing around with the settings and the other time It was fixed by a computer maintainer, but recently, it came back for some reason, and it is very annoying. basically, what happens is that my internet...
  8. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 Msi GF63 8RD gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters,...
  9. Wifi disconnect while online gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi disconnect while online gaming: I have been observing wifi adapter getting crashed whenever I start a online game(apex legends). At first it happened like once or twice so I didn't bother much but now its just continuously happening. I reinstall the adapter and again the same problem. First one hour is just...
  10. Constant ethernet disconnect while gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant ethernet disconnect while gaming: Just built my first pc and I’m having an issue with my ethernet dropping out every 5-10m when i’m gaming. I’ve done some research and it seems like it has to do with the Windows 10 feature that disconnects your internet connection when using too much power. I’ve changed...