Windows 10: disconnects randomly

Discus and support disconnects randomly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mekonta, Oct 23, 2021.

1. mekonta Win User

disconnects randomly

SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport converter" . This allows me to plug an analogue set of Thrustmaster rudder pedals into a usb slot. These work perfectly both in the win calibration app and in the various games themselves, including Microsoft Flight Simulator 2021. The problem is that when the sound occurs there is a temporary freeze and that game crashes to the

:)

mekonta, Oct 23, 2021

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Oct 23, 2021
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Raid-0 Randomly Disconnects

Asus maximus iii with PII 945
    Raid-0 configuration with 2x seagates

The hard drives will randomly disconnect and reconnect. This is a huge problem when playing a game and it suddenly errors out because the hard drive will disconnect, then immediately reconnect.

I am going out to get some better SATA cables (these are questionable).

Any ideas why this would happen?

3870x2, Oct 23, 2021
  4. disconnects randomly

Headset, Keyboard, and Mouse Randomly Disconnect

I have tried that. These are the things I tried. I think it is an issue with Windows because this randomly started to occur. I also noticed that if I am playing game the disconnecting gets worse.

• Reset my bios
    • uninstalled drivers
    • uninstalled Logitech software
    • reinstalled windows

ChristopherKurdziel, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

disconnects randomly

1. disconnects randomly - Similar Threads - disconnects randomly

2. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  3. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  4. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Random Disconnection Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Disconnection Ethernet: Hello, I randomly get disconnected from the internet. I couldn't pinpoint the cause. Event viewer logs two of the same errors:The name "PCNAME :20" could not be registered on the interface with IP address 192.168.1.33. The computer with the IP address 169.254.38.155...
  6. Random Disconnection Ethernet

Random Disconnection Ethernet: Hello, I randomly get disconnected from the internet. I couldn't pinpoint the cause. Event viewer logs two of the same errors:The name "PCNAME :20" could not be registered on the interface with IP address 192.168.1.33. The computer with the IP address 169.254.38.155...
  7. Wi-fi keeps getting disconnected randomly. Could be every few seconds or few minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi keeps getting disconnected randomly. Could be every few seconds or few minutes.: So I have had this issue with my pc for several months now and I have just been dealing with it. But basically my wi if connection will just disconnect for a few seconds at a time 1-10 and then reconnect. Sometimes it won’t happen for an hour, sometimes it will happen every...
  8. Wi-fi keeps getting disconnected randomly. Could be every few seconds or few minutes.

Wi-fi keeps getting disconnected randomly. Could be every few seconds or few minutes.: So I have had this issue with my pc for several months now and I have just been dealing with it. But basically my wi if connection will just disconnect for a few seconds at a time 1-10 and then reconnect. Sometimes it won’t happen for an hour, sometimes it will happen every...
  9. Wi-fi keeps getting disconnected randomly. Could be every few seconds or few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My mouse keeps disconnecting randomly and even sometimes my whole setup just completly...

My mouse keeps disconnecting randomly and even sometimes my whole setup just completly...: My mouse Hyperx pulse fire haste keeps disconnecting and sometimes my whole setup except my monitor and pc just shuts down so when im playing a game i cant hear anything nor can i use my keyboard i think keychron k8 and mouse. Its getting kinda annoying mostly the mouse...