Windows 10: Discord and epic game unable to load

Discus and support Discord and epic game unable to load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't know if this is a coincidence but discord and epic game being unable to load and happen at the same It been a problem for over 1 year and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BakonAce, Aug 19, 2022.

1. BakonAce Win User

Discord and epic game unable to load

I don't know if this is a coincidence but discord and epic game being unable to load and happen at the same It been a problem for over 1 year and I still can't get it fixI even can't go into the discord website it said that the discord.com refused to connect the only way I can connect to the website is using VPNWhen I contacted discord and try all the thing they want me to do the problem is still isn't fixed.same thing happen to epic game.

:)

BakonAce, Aug 19, 2022
  2. SammyM1 Win User

Epic Games Launcher Glitch after windows update

Hi there, I recently did a windows update and since this time every time I go into epic games launcher and press the login button the app just goes black and a loading bar at the
    bottom just pops up and then goes away again all the time. I am unable to get into the menu as the loading bar just keeps going infinitely but never loads but i can still get into settings. my internet is working fine and my account is also working fine. I
    have contacted epic games support and gone through all troubleshooting steps with them but nothing worked. After this, they suggested to come here since the issue only started occurring after the windows update. If anyone has experienced this glitch or something
    similar or maybe even knows a solution, please reply - cheers

SammyM1, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring.

AceZebra1880006, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Discord and epic game unable to load

epic games the application was unable start correctly

OK, Epic games have a page about the error you are getting. You can see this here:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games...

I know you have just uninstalled and reinstalled, but you may need to re-download the latest epic games installer from their link first and also uninstall following their steps.

Let me know how you get on.

Smug Puppy, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Discord and epic game unable to load

1. Discord and epic game unable to load - Similar Threads - Discord epic game

2. Discord, Epic Games, Roblox, Chrome, and Edge are Slow or Not Loading at All

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord, Epic Games, Roblox, Chrome, and Edge are Slow or Not Loading at All: I have an MSI GE76 Raider Laptop and the new Windows 11 version 22H2 broke a bunch of things. It first got stuck on the install screen, then an hour later let me into my computer, but since then discord won't load, install, or update, epic games won't load, and google chrome...
  3. Discord, Epic Games, Roblox, Chrome, and Edge are Slow or Not Loading at All

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord, Epic Games, Roblox, Chrome, and Edge are Slow or Not Loading at All: I have an MSI GE76 Raider Laptop and the new Windows 11 version 22H2 broke a bunch of things. It first got stuck on the install screen, then an hour later let me into my computer, but since then discord won't load, install, or update, epic games won't load, and google chrome...
  4. Discord and epic game unable to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord and epic game unable to load: I don't know if this is a coincidence but discord and epic game being unable to load and happen at the same It been a problem for over 1 year and I still can't get it fixI even can't go into the discord website it said that the discord.com refused to connect the only way I...
  5. Discord and epic game unable to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord and epic game unable to load: I don't know if this is a coincidence but discord and epic game being unable to load and happen at the same It been a problem for over 1 year and I still can't get it fixI even can't go into the discord website it said that the discord.com refused to connect the only way I...
  6. Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.: I am unable to open Epic games launcher. I checked the task manager and found that the launcher opens for a short time in background and disappears. Sometimes I get an application error. I contacted epic games support but I had no luck in solving the issue. Help me. Thanks...
  7. Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher: I am unable to run many installers and cannot have a lot of programs on my computer. This is getting rather annoying as I have had this problem for over 2 months. I have tried to install discord many times but it will not install. I have tried clearing appdata\local and...
  8. Unable to Load Epic Launcher on Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Load Epic Launcher on Win10?: I cannot get the MSI file from Epic to run the installer. I have discussed this with them and they have no clue and sent me here. First time I dl'd it told me I needed an app. Now after I Dl the MSi from Epic's site. It opens the Internet explorer download box with an option...
  9. Epic games Launcher, Discord and Steam keeps on black screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Epic games Launcher, Discord and Steam keeps on black screening: I have had this problem since the start but it works after deleting local app data but its irritating to keep on deleting local app data evertime I open my pc Any advice for permanent solutions? submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Ad8765 [link] [comments]...
  10. cant install epic games or discord

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant install epic games or discord: an error pops up where it says invalid disk space have about 1.8t of free space all threads of miscrosoft site did not fix looking for help please and thank you submitted by /u/GorerillaWarfare [link] [comments]...