Windows 10: Discord app notifications are bugged.

Discus and support Discord app notifications are bugged. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i get a ping in discord, I never get any notifications.I've tried tinkering with discord's client settings, and tried in the settings, however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tuxves, Jun 20, 2024.

1. tuxves Win User

Discord app notifications are bugged.

Whenever i get a ping in discord, I never get any notifications.I've tried tinkering with discord's client settings, and tried in the settings, however it wont workCan anyone help me?Thanks

:)

tuxves, Jun 20, 2024

2. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

Hello, I had the same program causing discord to not send banners as Mohammed above. The clean boot fixed the notifications but now discord doesn't start on startup and I don't see it in the list of startup programs.

EDIT: Had to re-enable NVIDIA LocalSystem Container for GeForce Experience to work, But it hides discord notifications. Any fix?

mitchiemichmich, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

Hi Mitch. I'm Greg, ten time MVP award winner, here to help.

Make sure Focus Assist is Off in Action center (right end of task bar) as it will block notifications.

Then double check App Notification settings in Windows 10:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/configure-wind...

If all is set correctly then try these fixes for Discord notifications not working in Windows 10:

https://thegeekpage.com/discord-notifications-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/discord-notifica...

((Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

https://techcult.com/fix-discord-notifications-...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Odds15 Win User

How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center

There's this problem that just the discord notification keeps disappearing in the action center so here's a little trick to at least keep it there!

Go to Setting > System > Focus assist. Select "Priority only" and done. Hopefully your discord notification will not disappear.

You can also just set discord in priority only by adding apps through "Customize your priority list", click it and apply everything into Apps except Discord then hopefully you get the notification normally with other apps.

Hopefully this method work for you but if not you can comment about it. I hope Microsoft fixes the discord notification problem, in the meantime you can use this.

Odds15, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

1. Discord app notifications are bugged. - Similar Threads - Discord app notifications

2. Discord app notifications are bugged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord app notifications are bugged.: Whenever i get a ping in discord, I never get any notifications.I've tried tinkering with discord's client settings, and tried in the settings, however it wont workCan anyone help me?Thanks...
  3. Discord popup notifications not showing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord popup notifications not showing?: Hello, I recently disabled the pop-up notifications from Discord on my computerwindows 10, but now I've noticed that it has more disadvantages than advantages. Advantages: ... Disadvantages: I don't know what kind of message is coming in I'm still getting the ping sounds....
  4. Discord popup notifications not showing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord popup notifications not showing?: Hello, I recently disabled the pop-up notifications from Discord on my computerwindows 10, but now I've noticed that it has more disadvantages than advantages. Advantages: ... Disadvantages: I don't know what kind of message is coming in I'm still getting the ping sounds....
  5. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner: Hello! As the title says, my Discord notifications are not showing up on my screen. I get the notification noise but it no longer pops up in the corner. my notifications are enabled in both Discord and the notifications in the windows settings. I thought to ask here about...
  6. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner: Hello! As the title says, my Discord notifications are not showing up on my screen. I get the notification noise but it no longer pops up in the corner. my notifications are enabled in both Discord and the notifications in the windows settings. I thought to ask here about...
  7. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Discord notifications

Discord notifications: For some reason ever since I installed discord on my Windows 10 laptop I won't stop getting discord notifications even though I turned off Discord notifications in Notification settings. I know that discord is causing this problem because I keep getting the notification...
  9. Discord app notifications for overlay in-game not working, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Discord app notifications for overlay in-game not working, any ideas?: Asked this already in the past on /r/discord and a few other reddits, so I'm wondering if this is perhaps due to something BDO-related since nobody is able to help me out yet, but for the life of me I cannot get discord (the windows app) overlay notifications to work for me....
  10. discord notifications not appearing in notification center

discord notifications not appearing in notification center: When I'm using Discord, I'm not receiving any messages or any sort of notification from the Discord app at all from the notification center in the bottom right corner. I've tried some solutions but they didn't resolve my problem in the end. I've tried: - making sure...