Windows 10: Discord app notifications for overlay in-game not working, any ideas?

Discus and support Discord app notifications for overlay in-game not working, any ideas? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Asked this already in the past on /r/discord and a few other reddits, so I'm wondering if this is perhaps due to something BDO-related since nobody is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hailtotheeAthena, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Discord app notifications for overlay in-game not working, any ideas?

Asked this already in the past on /r/discord and a few other reddits, so I'm wondering if this is perhaps due to something BDO-related since nobody is able to help me out yet, but for the life of me I cannot get discord (the windows app) overlay notifications to work for me. (Cry)

Here are some pics on the settings I am currently using that people have suggested to me, but still no go. Thank you for any help in advance!!!!

submitted by /u/hailtotheeAthena
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hailtotheeAthena, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jan 30, 2021
  3. NuMs Win User
    Cannot get notifications to work

Hello,

Awhile back notifications suddenly stopped working, I can't remember if it was after an update.

Under Settings > System > Notification & actions. I have "Get notification from apps and other senders" enabled and have toggled the switch to on under the app list. Still nothing.

Bit of googling founda suggestion to run the SFC, while it did find and repair files, notifications still do not work.

Any ideas?

4. Discord app notifications for overlay in-game not working, any ideas?

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Discord app notifications for overlay in-game not working, any ideas?

1. Discord app notifications for overlay in-game not working, any ideas? - Similar Threads - Discord app notifications

2. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner: Hello! As the title says, my Discord notifications are not showing up on my screen. I get the notification noise but it no longer pops up in the corner. my notifications are enabled in both Discord and the notifications in the windows settings. I thought to ask here about...
  3. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner: Hello! As the title says, my Discord notifications are not showing up on my screen. I get the notification noise but it no longer pops up in the corner. my notifications are enabled in both Discord and the notifications in the windows settings. I thought to ask here about...
  4. Discord and only Discord notifications not showing banner

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Discord Overlay Not Working: Easy Answers on What to Do

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Discord Overlay Not Working: Easy Answers on What to Do: Gamers may get frustrated when the computer screen flashes up with the message of doom, claiming, “Discord overlay not working.” Technology remains a wondrous thing, but when it doesn’t work, we all feel like throwing our controllers out of the window. However, the issue may...
  6. Discord notifications

Discord notifications: For some reason ever since I installed discord on my Windows 10 laptop I won't stop getting discord notifications even though I turned off Discord notifications in Notification settings. I know that discord is causing this problem because I keep getting the notification...
  7. Discord Overlay causes BLACK SCREEN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Discord Overlay causes BLACK SCREEN: So I was playing games on my PC and wanted to check on discord messages so I press the Overlay key and it caused a Black Screen , This never happened and my screen is Blacked out. I Tried restarting the PC and the window logo on the startup is gone. the Window booted properly...
  8. discord notifications not appearing in notification center

discord notifications not appearing in notification center: When I'm using Discord, I'm not receiving any messages or any sort of notification from the Discord app at all from the notification center in the bottom right corner. I've tried some solutions but they didn't resolve my problem in the end. I've tried: - making sure...
  9. win10 New Notifications icon not working any ideas ?

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 New Notifications icon not working any ideas ?: Hello folks..when i click on certain icons in this win10 they dont work.. for example my New notifications icon next to my clock. i click it and cursor spins but nothing and it says, i have new notifications.. also i went to shut down my pc and click shutdown like 6 times it...
  10. overlay on notification icon

in Windows 10 Support
    overlay on notification icon: Windows 10 64 bit Pro version 1511 [img] Anyone know what that circled bar is trying to tell me, there were no outstanding notifications in Action Centre pop-out. After a while I noticed it had it disappeared. As I'm writing this, I might have figured what it was....