Windows 10: Discord doesn't work

Discus and support Discord doesn't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When i try do open Discord this happens. It worked fine yesterday, but now this. I tired to reinstall but it doesn't help. I reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/R0mppu, Sep 20, 2020.

1. /u/R0mppu Win User
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Discord doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

Discord doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Discord doesn't work

1. Discord doesn't work - Similar Threads - Discord doesn't

2. AirPods and Discord Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods and Discord Issues: Hello,I have connected my AirPods with my Win10 PC. When I use it only for music, everything works great. However, when I try to use it for meetings MS Teams, Cisco Webex, Zoom or for playing games with my friends Discord, I cannot have both functionality talk and listen.I...
  3. Scrolling issue with Discord and Slack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling issue with Discord and Slack: On Windows, whenever I have Discord or Slack open as a maximized window, and then I close it, something weird happens. If Chrome or Edge is open behind the window that was just closed, then scrolling doesn't do anything, but as soon as I click on the window, the page jumps to...
  4. Apps like discord, settings, and windows store will start and run but won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps like discord, settings, and windows store will start and run but won't open: This is quite and odd and specific question but whenever I try to open any of the apps it will run, I can see it opened on the taskbar but when I try open it it just won't open the icon on the taskbar will lighten like it is open but nothing is opening on my screen. If I...
  5. Fix Discord is stuck on Gray screen on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Discord is stuck on Gray screen on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers that use Discord have reported the issue whereby the Discord app is stuck on a blank and gray screen while streaming or loading the application on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 gaming rig. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions to resolve...
  6. Fix Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode: [ATTACH]Discord is one of the most popular apps in the gaming circuit. It is great the way it is but it is not error-free. Its users are complaining about one of the issues. They are reporting that Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode and they want to know how to resolve this...
  7. Fix Discord Camera not working on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Discord Camera not working on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Discord is an amazing app for streamers but what good it is when you can not even use the camera in it. Therefore, in this article, we will be seeing some easy solutions to fix the issue where your Discord Camera is not working. Fix Discord Camera not working Before...
  8. How to set up Discord Streamer Mode

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up Discord Streamer Mode: [ATTACH]We all know why Discord was created, it was there to provide an alternative chatting network to gamers who play in a complex team environment. However, nowadays, Discord is used for many other things and is one of the most useful platforms for gamers. Today, in this...
  9. Discord voice chat stops randomly while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Discord voice chat stops randomly while playing World of Warcraft: I know I should either be asking Discord support or Blizzard about this but they're both completely dumbfounded and have provided no solutions whatsoever. So I'm hoping maybe someone is familiar with this issue and that it's something else on my pc that's the cause.About a...
  10. I have 2 discord apps in my audio mixer but I only have 1 open. I doesn't cause any...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have 2 discord apps in my audio mixer but I only have 1 open. I doesn't cause any...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/z_FedeXx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mncff8/i_have_2_discord_apps_in_my_audio_mixer_but_i/