Windows 10: Discord Getting Suspended.

Discus and support Discord Getting Suspended. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello sirs/mams, having a bit of an issue with discord. Every time I try to open discord it just doesn't work, It gets suspended each time in my task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hellsome, May 19, 2020.

1. Hellsome Win User

Discord Getting Suspended.

Hello sirs/mams, having a bit of an issue with discord. Every time I try to open discord it just doesn't work, It gets suspended each time in my task manager. What I've tried

1. Uninstalled A/V and then tried Discord
    2. Firewall OFF
    3. Reinstalled Discord and Discord Beta
    4. Used an Uninstaller for complete uninstall and reinstall
    5. Went into safe mode
    6. Cleared all discord AppData and local apps data
    7. Tried killing it from cmd but it shows the app is not running
    8. A complete PC scan using Malwarebytes and Kaspersky.

Windows Version - 1909, My other machine on the same network is able to run discord flawlessly with A/V and firewalls on. And one more weird thing I noticed is that the uninstallation tab for the discord seems empty or glitched.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Discord Getting Suspended. 93bca12f-4840-46ac-a9b4-72f525c94a8d?upload=true.png

:)

Hellsome, May 19, 2020

2. discord

Can you open your browser in an inprivate window then try downloading again or use an alternative web browser?

Are you having issues with the installer failing and/or shooting out various errors causing the app from installing? Though not intentional, there may be various issues that can cause the installation process to fail. Here are some general troubleshooting techniques
    that can help get you locked and loaded.

Close Discord in the system tray and make sure all Discord processes are terminated. (Sometimes stray processes can hide in your system tray or your task manager- double check those!)

Delete the 2 following folders:

%AppData%/Discord

%LocalAppData%/Discord

To find those folders, hit the Start button + R, and enter:

%appdata% in the run window and hit enter:

Then %localappdata% in the run window and hit enter:

Then find the "Discord" folder in both of those windows, and delete it.

If your OS tells you that the file cannot be deleted because it's still in use. Open up the Task Manager and terminate all instances of Discord there and in the start up tab.

Restart your system.

Reinstall via
    https://discordapp.com/api/download?platform=win

In some cases, these extra steps may be necessary.

Set the Discord application (%LocalAppData%/Discord/most recent version) to run as Administrator and set Compatibility to Windows 7 or 8 (try both)

Make sure that all instances of Discord, including the browser version, are closed out before attempting the steps.

Source:

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/article...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, May 19, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 19, 2020
  4. Discord Getting Suspended.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Discord Getting Suspended.

1. Discord Getting Suspended. - Similar Threads - Discord Getting Suspended

2. Application processes getting suspended.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application processes getting suspended.: Hi, My system has windows 10 installed with 4th gen processor, 8gb ram, Asus 1050 graphic card, 512GB SSD50% free space available. Half of my installed application automatically becomes not responding and then suspended instantly on application usenot on windows startup....
  3. App getting instantly suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App getting instantly suspended: [ATTACH] Wassup. So, I've encountered this problem on my friend's laptop first with a game called Friday Night Funkin', and now I'm having the same issue but with Terraria. About a year ago, Terraria was working fine on my PC, but now older versions and new versions don't...
  4. App getting instantly suspended

App getting instantly suspended: [ATTACH] Wassup. So, I've encountered this problem on my girlfriend's laptop first with a game called Friday Night Funkin', and now I'm having the same issue but with Terraria. About a year ago, Terraria was working fine on my PC, but now older versions and new versions...
  5. Explorer keeps getting suspended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer keeps getting suspended: I recently powered on my laptop, once I logged in to my user account all I could see was the desktop wallpaper and my cursor and can't click on anything. I successfully opened task manager and found that explorer.exe is running, then getting suspended thats when the screen...
  6. web browsers getting suspended

web browsers getting suspended: i try to open up chrome or edge and it suspends it in the task manager. ive already done the privacy background apps and its all checked on. how do i get windows to stop suspending my shit as soon as i open it so i can actually use it? wasnt having this issue yesterday...
  7. Discord Keeps Getting Suspended

Discord Keeps Getting Suspended: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hellsomecr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmh7js/discord_keeps_getting_suspended/
  8. Everything I open gets suspended

Everything I open gets suspended: Whenever I open something, it gets suspended in task manager. I can't sign out, because if I do, it gets forever stuck on a loading screen. Same with shutting it down. I can't open Roblox without it making Firefox unresponsive completely until I end task on it, and after a...
  9. Accounts getting suspended

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accounts getting suspended: I'm from Sri Lanka. Recently I created a Etsy account to sell. After one day of opening my Etsy shop, it displayed as banned and later all my log ins to the site were restricted. Yesterday I tried Redbubble. I registered on it and after adding two of my artwork it also got...
  10. discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    discord: I went on the discord app on my pc and it told me it had become corrupted. Then it gave me directions on how to fix it and I followed those direction. then it told me to reinstall the discord app so I did and now it says theres a problem with the java system. I don't know how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i download discord app