Windows 10: Discord has delayed automatic startup usually 3 mins after windows loaded and the app...

Discus and support Discord has delayed automatic startup usually 3 mins after windows loaded and the app... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Discord on my pc windows 11 has a delayed startup and it's super annoying. If I start windows and immediately open discord then keep open, minimize or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pathetic Matt, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Discord has delayed automatic startup usually 3 mins after windows loaded and the app...

Discord on my pc windows 11 has a delayed startup and it's super annoying. If I start windows and immediately open discord then keep open, minimize or close it after a few minutes no matter what I'm doing playing a game, on internet, etc it will re-open itself or if open already and in background it will bring itself to the 'front' screen anyway. In the app itself I have the option of start when windows does disabled. I have the same in task manager. I've searched this or similar issues and haven't found a possible solution. I have even contacted discord tech support and they were unab

:)

Pathetic Matt, Jun 23, 2024
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Discord has delayed automatic startup usually 3 mins after windows loaded and the app... 179492d1520197201t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture1.png

Discord has delayed automatic startup usually 3 mins after windows loaded and the app... 179491d1520197173t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture.png

zinou, Jun 24, 2024
  3. Windows tries to load deleted program at startup

This is a slightly annoying problem but every time that I startup windows 10 it tries to load Asus Ai Suite 3 but I uninstalled that program a while back and windows always gives errors when it tries to load ai suite. I have gone through to the best of my ability the programs that are supposed to load on startup and ai suite is not listed among them and I have gone through Add Remove programs and it is not listed there anymore either. I'm guessing maybe another program is trying to load ai suite but I have no idea what it is. I have also noticed that windows always loads more programs at startup than what it says will load when I look at the list of startup programs. So it is obviously not a complete list. For example keybot loads automatically but is not even on the list of startup apps nor is MAGIX Pcmaintain Service and those both startup automatically. Does anyone have any idea how to stop it from trying to load the program? Thanks in Advance! Windows Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

PsiSoldier, Jun 24, 2024
  4. Discord has delayed automatic startup usually 3 mins after windows loaded and the app...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 24, 2024
Thema:

Discord has delayed automatic startup usually 3 mins after windows loaded and the app...

1. Discord has delayed automatic startup usually 3 mins after windows loaded and the app... - Similar Threads - Discord has delayed

2. Discord has delayed automatic startup usually 3 mins after windows loaded and the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord has delayed automatic startup usually 3 mins after windows loaded and the app...: Discord on my pc windows 11 has a delayed startup and it's super annoying. If I start windows and immediately open discord then keep open, minimize or close it after a few minutes no matter what I'm doing playing a game, on internet, etc it will re-open itself or if open...
  3. Startup apps artificially delayed on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup apps artificially delayed on Windows 11?: I'm running Windows 11 23H2 with all the updates installed. I have several 5 programs added to shell:startup so they can launch automatically at boot.I'd expect these apps to start launching maybe up to 5 seconds after seeing the desktop, but for some reason, most of the time...
  4. how to set a DELAY to a program to start after windows has loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to set a DELAY to a program to start after windows has loaded: I'm running windows 10. How do I set a DELAY to a program to start after windows has loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-a-delay-to-a-program-to-start-after/4dd1eb82-caec-4d60-a162-cc26c7576d60
  5. how to set a DELAY to a program to start after windows has loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to set a DELAY to a program to start after windows has loaded: I'm running windows 10. How do I set a DELAY to a program to start after windows has loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-a-delay-to-a-program-to-start-after/4dd1eb82-caec-4d60-a162-cc26c7576d60
  6. how to set a DELAY to a program to start after windows has loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. App Startup Delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App Startup Delay: Hey All, I have had a strange issue ever since updating to 2004. Most apps that I open have around a ~10 sec delay before they open. I have checked the task manager and event logs but I can't seem to find anything related to this issue. The app doesn't even appear in the...
  8. App loading delay with 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    App loading delay with 2004: Hi all - I'm new to the forum :) I wonder if anyone could offer me some advice. I updated to 2004 and found that whatever software I loaded there is a few seconds delay before the app appears. For example, I double click Chrome and it takes 4 or 5 seconds before the browser...
  9. Delay automatic update reboot based on load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delay automatic update reboot based on load: I'm aware that you can delay updates via the 7 day option and you can have active hours, if your response includes either one of those I'm going to answer with "Thanks captain oblivious". Automatic updates and reboots are broken. My machine runs VMs and those VMs run a lot...
  10. Startup delay hide app

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup delay hide app: Hi, I was wondering if anyone here knew how to delay an app start on windows 10 but do it in such a way that when it starts it doesn't open the window instead it sits in the windows tray. For example if you have steam as an autostart with windows then the main window does not...