Windows 10: discord login button will not work

Discus and support discord login button will not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [IMG]so can you fix this pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discord-login-button-will-not-work/6a0cd3fe-1c3d-4219-afc2-860d79f9e8ff Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by XxG3TR3KTxX591, Aug 14, 2020.

1. discord login button will not work

discord login button will not work [​IMG]so can you fix this pls

:)

XxG3TR3KTxX591, Aug 14, 2020
  2. John DeV Win User

discord login button will not work

Hello XxG3TR3KTxX591,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. I understand you have a problem with Discord login button not working.

Did you made any changes recently? When was the last time it's working properly?

Please try to uninstall Discord then reinstall it again.

Press Start then search Apps and Features

Select Discord on the list then click Uninstall

After that, Download Discord again then install

Discord

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

John DeV, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    discord on PC slow?

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

You may try some solutions below that might help fix the problem:

Solution 1: Close Unnecessary Programs

It’s common to see Discord lagging if you’re running multiple programs on your PC, because some of them may conflict with Discord. To solve the problem, you can try ending unnecessary programs.

You just need to press Shift + Ctrl + Esc to open Task Manager. Then right-click the program you don’t use currently and select End task to close it. After you close all the unnecessary applications which run with Discord at the same time, you can check if
    your Discord works fine.

Solution 2: Turn Off Hardware Acceleration

Another way to fix Discord lagging issue is turning off Hardware Acceleration. You can follow the steps below.

Step 1: Run Discord and go to Settings.

Step 2: Click Appearance from the left pane and toggle off the switch button of Hardware Acceleration.

Step 3: In the pop-up window, click Okay to confirm the operation. Then restart your Discord to see if Discord lagging issue is fixed.

Solution 3: Clear Discord Cache Files

If too many cache files and cookies are accumulated on the PC, Discord lagging issue might appear. In this case, you need to clear Discord cache files.

Step 1: Exit Discord.

Step 2: Press Win + R to invoke Run window. Then input %APPDATA%/Discord/Cache and click OK to open the cache folder in File Explorer.

Step 3: Now press Ctrl + A to select all files in the window. Then press Delete key to delete them.

Then you can relaunch Discord and check if the problem has been solved.

Solution 4: Reset Discord Voice Settings

Improper voice settings could also lead to Discord lagging issue. If you have changed any settings recently, you may need to reset them to default.

Just open Discord and go to Settings. Then select Voice & Video from the left pane and click Reset Voice Settings in the right pane. Click Okay in the pop-up window. After the operation, you can relaunch Discord and see if it works normally.

Solution 5: Update Your Drivers

If your Discord gets lagging, you can also try update your graphics driver or audio driver to fix the problem. Because the issue might appear when you’re using faulty or corrupted drivers.

Step 1: Open Run window and type devmgmt.msc in the dialog box. Then press Enter to access Device Manager.

Step 2: Double-click Audio inputs and outputs to expand the list. Then right-click your audio driver and select Update driver.

Tip: To update graphics driver, you need to double-click Display adapters, right-click your graphic driver and choose Update driver.

Step 3: In the pop-up window, choose Search automatically for updated driver software and follow the instructions to finish the process.

Then restart your computer and use Discord again to see if this solution works.

Solution 6: Reinstall Discord

If none of the solutions above works for you, you may need to reinstall Discord to fix Discord lagging issue. Let’s uninstall the program first.

Step 1: Go to Control Panel.

Step 2: Select View by: Category and then click Uninstall a program.

Step 3: Right-click Discord and select Uninstall.

Step 4: Follow the instructions to finish uninstalling Discord.

Then you can download and install Discord manually. After it is installed, launch it to see if the issue has been removed.

Hope this helps

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Sep 4, 2020
  4. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. discord login button will not work - Similar Threads - discord login button

2. Discord is NOT working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord is NOT working: Discord will not launch on Windows even though I tried I've tried:1. Restarted my system and opened Discord again. Saw if the problem persisted it did.2. Logged in via the Discord web version, which resets the Discord session. It worked. Later launched the app on your PC. It...
  3. Discord is NOT working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord is NOT working: Discord will not launch on Windows even though I tried I've tried:1. Restarted my system and opened Discord again. Saw if the problem persisted it did.2. Logged in via the Discord web version, which resets the Discord session. It worked. Later launched the app on your PC. It...
  4. Login button does not work Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login button does not work Win10: I attempt to log into my PC and it boots up and shows my background and account info. However as soon as I click login the button shows "Welcome" for a split second before going to a default background and the login button becomes useless.I have attempted to boot into safe...
  5. Login button does not work Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login button does not work Win10: I attempt to log into my PC and it boots up and shows my background and account info. However as soon as I click login the button shows "Welcome" for a split second before going to a default background and the login button becomes useless.I have attempted to boot into safe...
  6. Login button does not work Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Powershell and Discord won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell and Discord won’t work: Whenever I try and load up the Powershell on my pc it tells me “The code execution cannot proceed because mscoree.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem” im not sure how to do thisAnd with discord it wont let me download it and says “The application...
  8. Mic not working in Discord.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working in Discord.: I just got a new PC and tried playing with my friend on Discord. As it turns out I can either have it so my headphone speakers work or my mic works. Not both. I could do both on my old PC. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/69Human69 [link] [comments]...
  9. Discord doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Discord doesn't work: [ATTACH] When i try do open Discord this happens. It worked fine yesterday, but now this. I tired to reinstall but it doesn't help. I reinstalled Java too. What should i do? submitted by /u/R0mppu [link] [comments]...
  10. Microphone only works on Discord.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone only works on Discord.: My microphone only works on discord. Its at default in the recording settings. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-only-works-on-discord/b2867288-d343-4ee2-8eed-caa6498d1aab

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I press the login button on Discord but nothing happens

2. discord.login button missing