Windows 10: Discord microphone problem?

Discus and support Discord microphone problem? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not heard in the Discord. I have the Sharkoon SGH1 headset It was fine yesterday but apparently I changed something You can't hear me in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by herbfrisch, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Discord microphone problem?

I'm not heard in the Discord.

I have the Sharkoon SGH1 headset

It was fine yesterday but apparently I changed something

You can't hear me in the voice recorder either

Can I get some help with this?

:)

herbfrisch, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Paulo GM Win User

Discord Microphone Use Prohibited for No Reason

See if you've missed some steps in setting up microphone for Discord with this article

https://windowsreport.com/discord-mic-not-worki...

Also, you may go to Settings > System > Sound > under Input, select the Microphone then Troubleshoot

Paulo GM, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Microphone only works on Discord.

My microphone only works on discord.

Its at default in the recording settings.

Help

kristiandiez, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Discord microphone problem?

Discord Microphone Use Prohibited for No Reason

Discord is appearing in the "Some desktop apps might not appear in following list or are not affected by this setting" section under Privacy > Microphone, as well as many other applications like Steam and several Steam games. It gives no explanation whatsoever
    and the article linked did nothing to help. I've searched online for literal hours and no one else seems to be posting about the same problem as me. Please help.

Thank you for your time

Tyler Webb, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Discord microphone problem?

1. Discord microphone problem? - Similar Threads - Discord microphone problem

2. discord installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    discord installation problem: I'm here to ask about the discord installation code 0x8a150006, I looked for someone who had the same error and tried to use the code Get-AppxPackage -allusers foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$$_.InstallLocationappxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode} in command prompt,...
  3. Discord isn't Detecting my microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord isn't Detecting my microphone: Discord isn't Detecting my microphone and when i go to the Settings, Privacy, Microphone and go to which apps can use my microphone discord isnt there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discord-isnt-detecting-my-microphone/fe0e52a8-365b-4978-b1f8-e1420957e4aa
  4. Discord isn't Detecting my microphone

Discord isn't Detecting my microphone: Discord isn't Detecting my microphone and when i go to the Settings, Privacy, Microphone and go to which apps can use my microphone discord isnt there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discord-isnt-detecting-my-microphone/fe0e52a8-365b-4978-b1f8-e1420957e4aa
  5. Discord Installation problem

Discord Installation problem: Hi,I am using windows 11 OS and I am not able to install Discord on my PC. I had the same when I had windows 10 on the same PC. I tried downloading it through official discord website but this cameI also tried downloading it through Microsoft store but this error code came...
  6. mic problems in discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic problems in discord: im having problems with my mic in discord, sometimes it works but then it just cuts of and non of my mics work after, ive tried using several external mic, and the internal mic, and ive changed earpieces like a thousand times, and it doesnt work....
  7. Microphone volume low except on discord

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone volume low except on discord: Hi Community,, I've been using my Blue snowball mic for quiet some time without problems when on Discord. Today I tried to record a video where the microphone was extremely low volume. I could only really be heard when my mouth was touching the mic itself. It records my...
  8. Discord Microphone Use Prohibited for No Reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discord Microphone Use Prohibited for No Reason: Discord is appearing in the "Some desktop apps might not appear in following list or are not affected by this setting" section under Privacy > Microphone, as well as many other applications like Steam and several Steam games. It gives no explanation whatsoever and the article...
  9. Microphone echoing to my mates in discord

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone echoing to my mates in discord: Every time I play with my friends they always complain about hearing my ingame sound or spotify. Is there a quick fix to this or is my pc broken? submitted by /u/CarlThemyth [link] [comments]...
  10. Microphone only works on Discord.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone only works on Discord.: My microphone only works on discord. Its at default in the recording settings. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-only-works-on-discord/b2867288-d343-4ee2-8eed-caa6498d1aab