Windows 10: Discord mutes other programs when used?

Discus and support Discord mutes other programs when used? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a Bluetooth headset from MPOW - P/N: 18A43 paired with my PC (Windows 10 64 bit). The headphones are connected via a Bluetooth stick (UB499) from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikecheck1604, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Discord mutes other programs when used?

I use a Bluetooth headset from MPOW - P/N: 18A43 paired with my PC (Windows 10 64 bit). The headphones are connected via a Bluetooth stick (UB499) from tp-link connected. So far everything is great, sound runs and sounds good. If I now turn on the program Discord, everything is also good. Only as soon as I am in a conversation with my friends, all other programs (except Discord) are muted or I don't hear any other sound. Windows shows however that all other programs are NOT muted or similar.

As soon as I step out of a call, the sound of all other programs will work again.

I already lowered the damping on Discord, disabled the overlay, but that didn't help.

Ask for advice. Thanks

:)

mikecheck1604, Jun 23, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 23, 2020
  3. I am Not able to Uninstall Discord (The messaging app)

Discord mutes other programs when used? [​IMG]

I feel like I've tried everything to uninstall Discord, but it just won't leave my "Apps& features" list. (Shown on the first picture) I'm using Windows 10 and I've deleted every folder using the "Run" method, (regedit) going
    into my Local data apps and such, and Discord is still there. I've also tried downloading a program (https://support.microsoft.)
    from Microsoft that help with repairing issues (including corrupted registry keys) then it asks to pick a program from the list and Discord does not appear, then it asks for a Product Key, which I do not have.

I've contacted the Discord support team about this issue, and they suggested at first, to reinstall the app and from there try to uninstall it. But it displays and error (Shown on the second picture).

Afterwards, Discord support suggested to check out the following link: https://www.auslogics.com/en/

I tried Method 5, at this point I give up, I need assistance please. I'd be willing to have remote assistance.

Discord mutes other programs when used? [​IMG]

XerophAnima, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Discord mutes other programs when used?

Windows Explorer is muting microphone

Hi Jozef,

To help you stop your microphone from muting automatically, we suggest that you follow the steps suggested by
    Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    that talks about the same issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Discord mutes other programs when used?

1. Discord mutes other programs when used? - Similar Threads - Discord mutes programs

2. All sounds get muted while on discord call when using wireless earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All sounds get muted while on discord call when using wireless earbuds: I was using a wires handsfree and it was fine. I had both the game and song sounds and also the discord call sound. recently I bought a pair of wireless earbuds and now when I connect to a call on discord alllll other sounds get muted. Both music and game. but there is no...
  3. Discord call muting other sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord call muting other sounds: So I have this problem where whenever I join a Discord call or any voice call, the rest of my audio is muted, such as in-game audio, Spotify, YouTube videos, etc. The only thing that seems to work is disabling my mic, but it's annoying that I have to constantly enable and...
  4. Discord call muting other sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord call muting other sounds: So I have this problem where whenever I join a Discord call or any voice call, the rest of my audio is muted, such as in-game audio, Spotify, YouTube videos, etc. The only thing that seems to work is disabling my mic, but it's annoying that I have to constantly enable and...
  5. Microphone not working in Discord, Zoom or other program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in Discord, Zoom or other program.: I want to share my problem solving this week when my internal microphone did not work when trying to communicate with people online. The microphone seemed to detect minimal sound when looking at the "input level bar" in program settings Discord & Zoom as if some kind of...
  6. Microphone not working in Discord, Zoom or other program.

Microphone not working in Discord, Zoom or other program.: I want to share my problem solving this week when my internal microphone did not work when trying to communicate with people online. The microphone seemed to detect minimal sound when looking at the "input level bar" in program settings Discord & Zoom as if some kind of...
  7. Microphone not working in Discord, Zoom or other program.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mute on Discord for individual persons?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mute on Discord for individual persons?: Hello, how do you mute on Discord for single people when you are on the phone with several people? Auf Discord für einzelne Personen stummschalten?
  9. Some programs mute the sound of other programs SOLVED

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some programs mute the sound of other programs SOLVED: Hi, I just figured this out myself because Microsoft refuses to answer this question. I don't know why they won't, but they won't. I'm posting this here because this answer needs to get out there. This is probably going to get taken down because Microsoft support hates...
  10. Chat programs (Skype Curse, etc.) mute other programs when in call?

Chat programs (Skype Curse, etc.) mute other programs when in call?: I'm trying to use Curse ( a chat program very much like Skype) with my friends so we can all play and talk to each other. Unfortunately, whenever I'm in a call, all programs except the chat program are muted. This is very frustrating for games where I need audio. This issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discord mutes all other sounds