Windows 10: Discord nitro nao aparece nas vantagens do xbox ultimate

Discus and support Discord nitro nao aparece nas vantagens do xbox ultimate in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Comprei o xbox ultimate por causa do discord nitro e quando eu clico em vantagens não aparece, só aparece a dlc do overcooked, queria saber como q faço... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Brunodassoler, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Discord nitro nao aparece nas vantagens do xbox ultimate

Comprei o xbox ultimate por causa do discord nitro e quando eu clico em vantagens não aparece, só aparece a dlc do overcooked, queria saber como q faço para conseguir o codigo

TRANSLATION

I bought the xbox ultimate because of the discord nitro and when I click on advantages it doesn't appear, only the dlc of the overcooked appears, I was wondering how do I get the code

:)

Brunodassoler, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Mavis_ZN Win User

Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC

I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't find the option to claim the discord nitro. Is there a way to claim the other rewards on pc if you don't have a console?

Mavis_ZN, Aug 28, 2020
  3. hd esterno que nao aparece e nao da opção de atribuir a letra

hd esterno Que nao Aparece e nao da Opção de atribuir uma letramas esta rodando e oo led acez

marcelomacario, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Discord nitro nao aparece nas vantagens do xbox ultimate

Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC

Hey Mavis! Evan Here an independent adviser. I am here to assist you with your question. May I ask have you ever had Nitro in the past? This deal is only available for new Nitro users. Also, it seems that the code is either sent via email or Xbox Live
    messages. Can you check all your mail (spam) and your live messages for anything regarding your code?

I took a look at this link and you are not the only one with this issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

EvanFleming, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Discord nitro nao aparece nas vantagens do xbox ultimate

1. Discord nitro nao aparece nas vantagens do xbox ultimate - Similar Threads - Discord nitro nao

2. o meu realtek audio hd universal service nao aparece

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    o meu realtek audio hd universal service nao aparece: eu quero usar o realtek audio console mas nao da porque fala que nao pode se conectar ao serviço rpc e eu vi em ums videos que pode ser porque o ealtek audio hd universal service pode estar desabilitado mas o meu aparece e eu acho que nem ta instalado...
  3. o meu realtek audio hd universal service nao aparece

in Windows 10 Gaming
    o meu realtek audio hd universal service nao aparece: eu quero usar o realtek audio console mas nao da porque fala que nao pode se conectar ao serviço rpc e eu vi em ums videos que pode ser porque o ealtek audio hd universal service pode estar desabilitado mas o meu aparece e eu acho que nem ta instalado...
  4. o meu realtek audio hd universal service nao aparece

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox ultimate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox ultimate: I just bought ultimate but it says that i dont have it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-ultimate/47789da9-7bd4-4a16-84c8-e4a1b95fc285
  6. discord nitro-game pass code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    discord nitro-game pass code: Hello, i bought a discord nitro and i got game pass code with it. When i try to redeem that code on microsoft store, microsoft 365 family or xbox app, and its not working. it says: check the instructions that came with your code, you might need to redeem it on diferent page....
  7. Discord Xbox Game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Discord Xbox Game pass: I have a problem with Xbox Game Pass that I got from Discord. I tried to claim my code in Microsoft and when I claim it the system ask me to pay with credit/debit card or paypal, is there a way to claim the Xbox Game Pass without doing this?...
  8. Discord and Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discord and Xbox Game Bar: I wanna record clips while having Discord open to talk to my friends but the problem is I can't find a way in game bar to disable the Discord audio instead of having all of the voices in the clips. Can someone please help me with this?...
  9. Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't find the option to claim the discord nitro. Is there a way to claim the other rewards on pc if you don't have a console?...
  10. 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with EA Access, Spotify and Discord subscriptions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with EA Access, Spotify and Discord subscriptions.: Hello, less than an hour ago, I bought the 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for 1€ but after the payment, I only received 1 month Game Pass Ultimate, which expires in 12/18/2019. What can I do to get the 3 months?...