Windows 10: Discord nitro scam cause he delete it cause he wants all of it pig hog oink pig goes moo

Discus and support Discord nitro scam cause he delete it cause he wants all of it pig hog oink pig goes moo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So a person on discord named NotSimcraftLOL#5175 Scammed me on discord and him said its a scam So a guy named Mr. Drax#6174 sent me free nitro and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Isaiahsolomon2, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Discord nitro scam cause he delete it cause he wants all of it pig hog oink pig goes moo

So a person on discord named NotSimcraftLOL#5175 Scammed me on discord and him said its a scam So a guy named Mr. Drax#6174 sent me free nitro and Greedy boy NotSimcraftLOL#5175 the admin of the server deleted it because he says that it a scam and he deleted it it because i wont have no nitro i need to stream 1080p 60fps video and send videos over 8 megabites so anyone who is with me on this we need NotSimcraftLOL#5175 to be HARDWARE BANNED IM SAYING HWID BANNED FROM DISCORD and microsoft because he wont help a friend in need for nitro Who wants to sign my petition to get NotSimcraftLOL#5175

:)

Isaiahsolomon2, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Kesto Win User

WHY is Chrome such a pig these days?

Nah Firefox is the resource hog, it uses more ram than ANY browser it also lags when loading sites and is buggy too so Chrome is cool. And yeah Waterfox seems to be faster than firefox.

Kesto, Nov 29, 2021
  3. edee Win User
    WHY is Chrome such a pig these days?

IMO, Chrome has been a resource pig for almost a year now, I used to use it as my main browser when IE was having loads of problems and slowly but surely every time they updated chrome it got to be more and more of a resource hog.

I don't need a web browser that logs into my GMail ... or any site for that matter, I don't store passwords via my browser, too risky.

These days I use Waterfox 64bit which has blazing speed, it's like using Firefox on steroids and it accepts Firefox plugins.

4. Ghot Win User

Discord nitro scam cause he delete it cause he wants all of it pig hog oink pig goes moo

I need a guinea pig with a system that needs a boot-critical driver

LOL... instead of guinea pigs, the OP now gets a long list of requests for specific Win 10 image injections. Which might help, but then again... might NOT !! *Biggrin

Thema:

Discord nitro scam cause he delete it cause he wants all of it pig hog oink pig goes moo

1. Discord nitro scam cause he delete it cause he wants all of it pig hog oink pig goes moo - Similar Threads - Discord nitro scam

2. All GOOD things come to he who waits...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All GOOD things come to he who waits...: It HAS arrived, as predictedPlease, check your Win11... I just discovered that my Win11 NOW has Tabs in File Explorer windowsThis example is from Windows 11, not an Insider Build.Cheers,Drew...
  3. Friend thinks he deleted a vital file. How can he restore all of the vital files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Friend thinks he deleted a vital file. How can he restore all of the vital files?: im having trouble finding answers online for him so i decided i'd ask here. He was deleting stuff in C: and now his apps crash upon starting. except a couple of them. His Laptop runs even slower and he has no idea which file he deleted. Help is appreciated!- Atomic...
  4. Friend thinks he deleted a vital file. How can he restore all of the vital files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friend thinks he deleted a vital file. How can he restore all of the vital files?: im having trouble finding answers online for him so i decided i'd ask here. He was deleting stuff in C: and now his apps crash upon starting. except a couple of them. His Laptop runs even slower and he has no idea which file he deleted. Help is appreciated!- Atomic...
  5. Friend thinks he deleted a vital file. How can he restore all of the vital files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Discord nitro scam cause he delete it cause he wants all of it pig hog oink pig goes moo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord nitro scam cause he delete it cause he wants all of it pig hog oink pig goes moo: So a person on discord named NotSimcraftLOL#5175 Scammed me on discord and him said its a scam So a guy named Mr. Drax#6174 sent me free nitro and Greedy boy NotSimcraftLOL#5175 the admin of the server deleted it because he says that it a scam and he deleted it it because i...
  7. I need a guinea pig with a system that needs a boot-critical driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a guinea pig with a system that needs a boot-critical driver: I have a program that I have written that can do just about anything you would ever need to do with a Windows image such as injecting updates, injecting drivers, create customized multi-edition installation disks, and a lot more. After a post from another user here on...
  8. Windows Configuration Designer - Does what he want?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Configuration Designer - Does what he want?!: Hello Guys So, I started to configure some Provisioning-Packages for my Company with the Configuration Designer. I tried to configure an "MultiAppAssignedAccess-Image" with the xml file but it seems it won't work.... every time I apply the provisioning package it restarts...
  9. Got email scam saying I have the RAT virus and he wants $370

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got email scam saying I have the RAT virus and he wants $370: Hi, Got email shown below saying I have the RAT virus and he wants $370. Can't seem to find enough info on internet. From: Aubree Martinez <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 1:36 AM Subject: You need to be more vigilant...
  10. WHY is Chrome such a pig these days?

in Browsers and Email
    WHY is Chrome such a pig these days?: I'm posting this in 'general' because I see no evidence that what I've been assessing is 10-specific. The current edition of Google chrome is a PIG on the very thing you would think it would be top-ranked at: YouTube.... I first noticed this in passing on my everyday...