Windows 10: Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

Discus and support Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the title states, Discord's voice chat makes my mouse and gamepad unusable until I leave voice chat or close Discord. It usually works for a while,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GuyInDogSuit, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

As the title states, Discord's voice chat makes my mouse and gamepad unusable until I leave voice chat or close Discord. It usually works for a while, then suddenly my mouse clicks don't do anything (cursor still moves), and/or the gamepad "disconnects," even though the guide button light is solid. The only thing that works as far as HID devices go is the keyboard. I've had this issue happen on two different computers.

:)

GuyInDogSuit, Jan 8, 2019

2. Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?

I know it's possible to join a Discord group by using a URL and do voice chat this way, but this bring more security risks at all compared to installing the Discord app for Windows 10?

NiceAndShy, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Disconnecting from voice channels when joining voice chat or configuring settings on my headset.

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this only happening when using voice chat in a game or in discord/Skype?
    • Did you make any significant changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your drivers?

We look forward to your response.

Kerwin Lee, Jan 8, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?

Discord is well known amongst gamers and is becoming the go to chat app in place of Teamspeak.

swarfega, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

1. Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive - Similar Threads - Discord voice chat

2. My cursor always loading while joining discord voice chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor always loading while joining discord voice chat: I dont know how this happened but I realised that when I joining a voice chat on discord, my cursor always appearing loading every 5 seconds. Anybody here know what happened?...
  3. My cursor always loading while joining discord voice chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor always loading while joining discord voice chat: I dont know how this happened but I realised that when I joining a voice chat on discord, my cursor always appearing loading every 5 seconds. Anybody here know what happened?...
  4. BSOD but only when I’m using discord voice chat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD but only when I’m using discord voice chat?: As the title says, I can use my PC to do anything EXCEPT use discord voice chat.I can play games for hours but as soon as I join a discord server with my friends I get a BSOD crash after around 30s-5m with the error “MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION”.I’ve tried many fixes including...
  5. BSOD but only when I’m using discord voice chat?

BSOD but only when I’m using discord voice chat?: As the title says, I can use my PC to do anything EXCEPT use discord voice chat.I can play games for hours but as soon as I join a discord server with my friends I get a BSOD crash after around 30s-5m with the error “MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION”.I’ve tried many fixes including...
  6. BSOD but only when I’m using discord voice chat?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Discord voice chat stops randomly while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Discord voice chat stops randomly while playing World of Warcraft: I know I should either be asking Discord support or Blizzard about this but they're both completely dumbfounded and have provided no solutions whatsoever. So I'm hoping maybe someone is familiar with this issue and that it's something else on my pc that's the cause.About a...
  8. Voice Chat not working

Voice Chat not working: I purchased a computer earlier this year and have found problems with the party voice chat in the console companion app. I use a Razer Kraken X headset which works perfectly fine for everything Xbox, mobile, ps4, discord. For a few months, I could not speak at all in parties....
  9. HELP VOICE CHAT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP VOICE CHAT: every single time i connect to voice chat on any application it works for about a minute than cuts out im able to talk to them there able to hear me for just a minute then it cuts out submitted by /u/GunnerBoyJ [link] [comments]...
  10. Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive: As the title states, Discord's voice chat makes my mouse and gamepad unusable until I leave voice chat or close Discord. It usually works for a while, then suddenly my mouse clicks don't do anything (cursor still moves), and/or the gamepad "disconnects," even though the guide...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. browser discord makes keyboard unresponsive