Windows 10: Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

Discus and support Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the title states, Discord's voice chat makes my mouse and gamepad unusable until I leave voice chat or close Discord. It usually works for a while,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GuyInDogSuit, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

As the title states, Discord's voice chat makes my mouse and gamepad unusable until I leave voice chat or close Discord. It usually works for a while, then suddenly my mouse clicks don't do anything (cursor still moves), and/or the gamepad "disconnects," even though the guide button light is solid. The only thing that works as far as HID devices go is the keyboard. I've had this issue happen on two different computers.

:)

GuyInDogSuit, Jan 8, 2019

2. Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?

I know it's possible to join a Discord group by using a URL and do voice chat this way, but this bring more security risks at all compared to installing the Discord app for Windows 10?

NiceAndShy, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Disconnecting from voice channels when joining voice chat or configuring settings on my headset.

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this only happening when using voice chat in a game or in discord/Skype?
    • Did you make any significant changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your drivers?

We look forward to your response.

Kerwin Lee, Jan 8, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?

Discord is well known amongst gamers and is becoming the go to chat app in place of Teamspeak.

swarfega, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

1. Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive - Similar Threads - Discord voice chat

2. Gamepad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamepad: I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed. I've...
  3. Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive: As the title states, Discord's voice chat makes my mouse and gamepad unusable until I leave voice chat or close Discord. It usually works for a while, then suddenly my mouse clicks don't do anything (cursor still moves), and/or the gamepad "disconnects," even though the guide...
  4. Gamepad.

Gamepad.: Evining. I am having a problem with my gamepad. A few days ago it was working fine without problems and recently it stoped working. When i plug it in on my laptop my laptop doesnt even respond to show that im pluging in a device and the gamepad just vibrates untill i unplug...
  5. Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game: Hi, i am having a problem with my new laptop (dell insprion 15 7657). Now sure this is hardware or software issue, but in any game that i have tested: Rainbow six siege, foxhole, i can't just get my mate's voice chat. But the game's sound is still working perfectly. I also...
  6. Mouse and keyboard unresponsive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and keyboard unresponsive: Hi, please I did a system recovery on my desktop PC, windows 10 and my mouse and keyboard not responding anymore. I don't even get to see the mouse pointer so I can say its frozen. I want to know if it's got anything to do with the OS. I need help?...
  7. discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    discord: I went on the discord app on my pc and it told me it had become corrupted. Then it gave me directions on how to fix it and I followed those direction. then it told me to reinstall the discord app so I did and now it says theres a problem with the java system. I don't know how...
  8. Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?: Does anyone have experience with the Discord app? I do so many sensitive and personal things on my PC that I'm VERY cautious when I install new apps that I know very little about. Is there any way I can check to see if it's safe for myself? This is the link: Discord...
  9. Audio popping from videos and voice chat software

Audio popping from videos and voice chat software: As the description says, I am getting some audio popping/crackling from internet videos (html5, flash etc.) and voice chat programs like skype or razer comms. I play a lot of games and there doesn't seem to be any popping into game audio. I will say that I've been looking...
  10. Windows Muting All Voice Chat Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Muting All Voice Chat Programs: Greetings everyone! Windows noob here. I recently built a very nice computer to use for streaming on twitch. I have everything working great except one issue. All my in game voice chats and even 3rd party programs (discord) will eventually mute or disconnect? I'm not sure...