Windows 10: Discord voice chat stops randomly while playing World of Warcraft

Discus and support Discord voice chat stops randomly while playing World of Warcraft in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I know I should either be asking Discord support or Blizzard about this but they're both completely dumbfounded and have provided no solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Midinette, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Midinette Win User

Discord voice chat stops randomly while playing World of Warcraft

I know I should either be asking Discord support or Blizzard about this but they're both completely dumbfounded and have provided no solutions whatsoever. So I'm hoping maybe someone is familiar with this issue and that it's something else on my pc that's the cause.About a month and a half ago, voice functions + mic in Discord would completely stop while playing World of Warcraft. Usually during high stress situations which makes me think it's something to do with my connection? But my internet is fine and it just started suddenly happening. I can't hear, I can't talk, and even my push-to-talk

:)

Midinette, Aug 26, 2021

2. Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

Yeah, I searched, and didn't find anything related to voice chat at all. Also, it doesn't happen when alt-tabbing out, it just happens randomly. And I was playing Forza Horizon 4, not FFXIV.

Also, how did my post end up on a site I've never even heard of, word-for-word? That's really creepy.

GuyInDogSuit, Aug 26, 2021
  3. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Aug 26, 2021
  4. Discord voice chat stops randomly while playing World of Warcraft

Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

As the title states, Discord's voice chat makes my mouse and gamepad unusable until I leave voice chat or close Discord. It usually works for a while, then suddenly my mouse clicks don't do anything (cursor still moves), and/or the gamepad "disconnects," even though the guide button light is solid. The only thing that works as far as HID devices go is the keyboard. I've had this issue happen on two different computers.

GuyInDogSuit, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

Discord voice chat stops randomly while playing World of Warcraft

1. Discord voice chat stops randomly while playing World of Warcraft - Similar Threads - Discord voice chat

2. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft: Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that...
  3. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft: Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that...
  4. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: When playing World of Warcraft my game crashes randomly. Sometimes resulting in a BSOD like this. Minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkRIjjX48IYVgo1-AZWkmnlKdvisYQ?e=YXrNJD Please help me resolve this! I do not know which driver is causing this issue. I have checked windows...
  6. Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft

Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft: Hello, My new computer has been frequently experiencing crashes/BSOD while playing World of Warcraft WoW - Classic. The problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks now and I have made various unsuccessful attempts to solve the problem. At this point I am most interested...
  7. Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft

Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft: I have constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft. I do not have BSODS at any other time. Sometimes the BSOD message is: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Other times: KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Any help is appreciated. Ive been having this problem for month and I'm at my...
  8. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: Can anyone analyze this and tell me what driver was the issue? EDIT 2: Uploaded using the BSOD tool from this forum in case the below doesn't work EDIT: New dump: 123115-13015-01.rar - Google Drive 35815
  9. BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,

BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,: Just this past week I have been getting windows 10 crashes, either at launch or just entering World of Warcraft. I have over 20 tickets with gm's of the game and they have now told me that they have exhausted all their efforts in attempts to help. I pretty much tried...
  10. BSOD while playing world of warcraft

BSOD while playing world of warcraft: I have been getting ingame crashes in world of Warcraft for a few weeks now and also chrome is crashing the blizz techs have told me it may be a corrupt windows instillation so I did a fresh reinstall of windows 10 the other day and I have had a few BSOD they seem fairly...