Windows 10: Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update

Discus and support Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My PC applied updates https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/march-14-2023-kb5023706-os-build-22621-1413-9d3f2de5-08e7-4462-8fba-d944201f4ae1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Taeyoung Kim1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update

Hello,My PC applied updates https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/march-14-2023-kb5023706-os-build-22621-1413-9d3f2de5-08e7-4462-8fba-d944201f4ae1 on 3/17.I found out today that I can't hear any sound in discord voice chat.Other sounds work great, even discords other system sounds, only voice chat stopped working for me.I have tried updating audio driver as well, no luck.I am using GIGABYTE B660M AORUS PRO DDR4 and Intel i5-12400FI am using embedded Realtek High Definition Audio interface.Which is using 6.0.9313.1 version of driver released on 2022-02-15 says latest.Thanks.

:)

Taeyoung Kim1, Mar 18, 2023

2. Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update

Hello,

My PC applied updates March 14, 2023—KB5023706 (OS Build 22621.1413) - Microsoft Support on 3/17.

I found out today that I can't hear any sound in discord voice chat.

Other sounds work great, even discords other system sounds, only voice chat stopped working for me.

I have tried updating audio driver as well, no luck.

I am using GIGABYTE B660M AORUS PRO DDR4 and Intel i5-12400F

I am using embedded Realtek High Definition Audio interface.

Which is using 6.0.9313.1 version of driver released on 2022-02-15 (says latest).

Thanks.

Taeyoung Kim1, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Wile E Win User
    Firefox 11 Goes Beta

That would be a valid point if the inflated version numbers didn't break some plug-ins.

Wile E, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update

Firefox 11 Goes Beta

They did it for two reasons:
    1- because both IE and Chrome numbers were suggestive of more advanced software; and
    2- most importantly, Mozilla sought to reduce the deployment cycle of software updates.

Their next step is to blur the lines of version numbers with a mechanism of persistent updates.

Personally I couldn't care less. I suggest that if anyone gets too caught up with version numbers they need to re-evaluate their priorities.

MikeMurphy, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update

1. Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update - Similar Threads - Discord voicechat goes

2. Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord voicechat goes silent after latest Windows 11 update: Hello,My PC applied updates https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/march-14-2023-kb5023706-os-build-22621-1413-9d3f2de5-08e7-4462-8fba-d944201f4ae1 on 3/17.I found out today that I can't hear any sound in discord voice chat.Other sounds work great, even discords other...
  3. Windows 10, Bluetooth audio goes silent after a few seconds of play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, Bluetooth audio goes silent after a few seconds of play: This happens with all audio sources randomly. Audio will play over bluetooth for a few seconds and then go silent. Moving the position on the playback of media will start audio again, but after a number of seconds it will fall silent again. Uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. windows update silent update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows update silent update: hi guys i have setupcomplete.cmd how can i add silent update (update) for windows 10 21h1 pro x64 as in the picture t44ecs4.png 183334
  5. windows update silent update

in Windows 10 Support
    windows update silent update: hi guys i have setupcomplete.cmd how can i add silent update (update) for windows 10 21h1 pro x64 as in the picture t44ecs4.png 183334
  6. No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update.: Yesterday was fine, not friend can't hear streaming sound . The only thing that I did was install the latest Win 10 update, could it be the issue? submitted by /u/Vigilantix [link] [comments]...
  7. Audio in speakers goes silent after few seconds

Audio in speakers goes silent after few seconds: Hello im using my new Hp Pavilion 15 CW1008LA Ryzen 7 / Windows 10 64 Bit - laptop for less then 2 months and for some reason the audio in my speakers is really low. If i turn on any Movie, game, YouTube the audio is normal but after few seconds is turning silent and you...
  8. Audio gradually goes silent by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio gradually goes silent by itself: So the other day I start my HP Pavilion 15cw 1xxx go to youtube and turn on some music and I notice that my audio is slowly turning volume down but the volume is at 100%. I try several times turning the volume down manually and turning it back up and it works but then again...
  9. Media Player Goes Silent

Media Player Goes Silent: Windows Media Player suddenly quit outputting audio from playing files. Seems the issue is a "generic driver", according to the trouble shooter. Is there a SIMPLE fix to get it going again? I just need to listen to a few files. I'd rather not have to turn to a different...
  10. Media Player Goes Silent

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Player Goes Silent: Windows Media Player suddenly quit outputting audio from playing files. Seems the issue is a "generic driver", according to the trouble shooter. Is there a SIMPLE fix to get it going again? I just need to listen to a few files. I'd rather not have to turn to a different...