Windows 10: Discord won't run

Discus and support Discord won't run in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was installed Discord on PC a while ago, and it's working fine. But 2 months ago, when it had an udate version, I download it. But it just... doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chanVanilla, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Discord won't run

I was installed Discord on PC a while ago, and it's working fine. But 2 months ago, when it had an udate version, I download it. But it just... doesn't run. It keep said connecting. After that, I reset browser to see if it works but it doesn't. It just running Discord icon and said update. After a few seconds, it said "starting". But it just like that. It had been 2 months now and is just scared me. I can't even use Discord in Google or any other browsers. I try to fix it but it doesn't work. I thought that it was because of my internet connection but when I borrow my sister laptop same as me, I'm using a Window 10 it still runs fine. I even uninstalled it but I can't download it because I can't open the main Discord web, it said that my connection is not private that's why I was worried that it's because my internet connection Please help me ;-;

:)

chanVanilla, Jun 26, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Discord won't run

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Discord won't run

1. Discord won't run - Similar Threads - Discord won't run

2. How to run discord when you cant reinstalll.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run discord when you cant reinstalll.: I was recently playing Escape from Tarkov and voice chatting in discord together, one day my com heat throttle and froze the com, after i restarted the com, discord and escape from tarkov launcher doesnt run at alll, i tried reinstalling but Discord had a error message and...
  3. How to run discord when you cant reinstalll.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run discord when you cant reinstalll.: I was recently playing Escape from Tarkov and voice chatting in discord together, one day my com heat throttle and froze the com, after i restarted the com, discord and escape from tarkov launcher doesnt run at alll, i tried reinstalling but Discord had a error message and...
  4. My computer encounter a bsod while running discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer encounter a bsod while running discord: I was split screening Roblox and discord on my laptop and suddenly I got a bsod I don’t know what caused it but it never happened when I didn’t have discord please tell me why this happens if this happened to you...
  5. My computer encounter a bsod while running discord

My computer encounter a bsod while running discord: I was split screening Roblox and discord on my laptop and suddenly I got a bsod I don’t know what caused it but it never happened when I didn’t have discord please tell me why this happens if this happened to you...
  6. Game DVR won't record own Discord audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR won't record own Discord audio: I'm having an issue with Game DVR where for some reason it records my game audio and other peoples' Dicscord audio fine, but for some reason refuses to record my own voice while using Discord. I've noticed that it does seem to record it when not on Discord but as I'm usually...
  7. Apps like discord, settings, and windows store will start and run but won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps like discord, settings, and windows store will start and run but won't open: This is quite and odd and specific question but whenever I try to open any of the apps it will run, I can see it opened on the taskbar but when I try open it it just won't open the icon on the taskbar will lighten like it is open but nothing is opening on my screen. If I...
  8. Discord

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discord: The device or resource discord.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web service HTTP". thats what it says when i troubleshoot discord.com how do i fix it i cant talk to my friends cuz of quarantine....
  9. Discord won't download

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discord won't download: I have tried to download the discord app on my pc but it keeps saying there's a problem and directs me to the setup log I don't know how to read this. I have read forums but it says to delete the %localappdata% when I do this it says I cant delete this as it says it is open...
  10. discord

discord: I went on the discord app on my pc and it told me it had become corrupted. Then it gave me directions on how to fix it and I followed those direction. then it told me to reinstall the discord app so I did and now it says theres a problem with the java system. I don't know how...