Windows 10: discount for student in window 10

Discus and support discount for student in window 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am wondering if can i get a discount for be a university student in the purchase of the license of window 10 for my personal laptop. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by victorrsm, Aug 8, 2019.

1. victorrsm Win User

discount for student in window 10

Hello,

I am wondering if can i get a discount for be a university student in the purchase of the license of window 10 for my personal laptop. please if somebody can help me with my requirement. Thank you very much.

:)

victorrsm, Aug 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 Student Discount?

I was wondering if, as a full time student (In the UK), it is possible to get a student discount when buying Windows 10 64-Bit?

NatFranklin1, Aug 8, 2019
  3. SiddhK Win User
    Student discount on Windows 10

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a student discount on Windows 10?

SiddhK, Aug 8, 2019
  4. JR-Miel Win User

Student Discount Windows 10

And when will the discount be available ?

I think that i'm not the only one who wait the student offer to get Windows 10

JR-Miel, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. discount for student in window 10 - Similar Threads - discount student window

2. Windows 10 "student key"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 "student key": Hi. About 3 years ago I bought a windows 10 licence key provided by my university. I installed windows with the ISO supplied by the store and also the product key. Recently, I had to reinstall windows on my machine and I went to the store to redownload the ISO and get the...
  3. Regarding Price Discount on purchasing Windows 10 for multiple PC's

Regarding Price Discount on purchasing Windows 10 for multiple PC's: Hi there. To begin with I would like to mention that currently I am using Genuine Windows 10 on 4 different PC's. Two of them are Pro and two Home editions (all activated through Microsoft Store). Now I am planning to get Windiws 10 pro for my fifth PC. It is quite expensive...
  4. student login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    student login: I was told at school that you have a free version of Windows 10 for students. Where do I go to login. I downloaded the free version of office but forgot where to log into https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/student-login/3800866a-241a-4594-b664-4927a1e0622a"
  5. Office home and student

Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  6. Student discount on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Student discount on Windows 10: Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a student discount on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/student-discount-on-windows-10/c9821168-255e-491d-bde2-33d1ec6af055"
  7. Discounted license from some websites

Discounted license from some websites: I found some websites who sells windows10 in around 90% discount. How they manage to sell such low price? Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 CD Key Global : buy cheap Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 CD Key Global with instant delivery from GVGMall 128545
  8. Windows 10 and Office 365 License discount for charitable organizations

Windows 10 and Office 365 License discount for charitable organizations: I volunteered (got roped into) restoring old computers that are being distributed to non-profit, charitable organizations in particular "mission churches" in the U.S. These are churches that serve impoverished communities. The computers are donated. I have installation...
  9. Macrium Reflect 40% discount.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect 40% discount.: Posted from Twitter: 40% #BlackFriday discount on all purchases of Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition from 20th to 27th Nov 2018. Just copy/paste the coupon code below into the field at the checkout: BFT-T9C-KSS macrium.com/products/home 122105
  10. Macrium Reflect discount news.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect discount news.: I hope this is allowed, if not please remove: This Friday 13th MR are giving 20% off their software. Use discount coupon code: D2L-LYG-4W7 for 20% off Macrium Reflect Home Edition. macrium.com/products/home?…pic.twitter.com/SDxdK5Wh2Z 113998