Windows 10: Discount variance in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Discount variance in Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey there, I need some urgent assistance in a special bundle purchase on the Microsoft Store, as the deal (or original deal rather) expires on December... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NuNz iS CReePeN, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Discount variance in Microsoft Store

Hey there, I need some urgent assistance in a special bundle purchase on the Microsoft Store, as the deal (or original deal rather) expires on December 24th, only 6 days away. Anyway, just 2 days ago I saw and contemplated a Microsoft Surface Go bundle, 8gb ram with keyboard cover, for $180 off...total price being $499. The checkout page stated the same thing and said I could purchase this bundle until December 24th.

I contemplated the purchase and saw it as a good deal and tried jumping on it today, however to my dismay, while still advertised as $180 off for the bundle, the store page for the bundle is now stating its only $130 off. Its only $50 and still a good deal I guess, but a deal breaker for me and I really wanted this surface product to use along aide my Surface Book 2. I tried customer support but they couldn’t assist.

I know I read the offer and details right and I actually have proof sorta. Im posting the link to the Microsoft Store page for the Surface Go, not the bundle. If you scroll not to far down, right below the big blue “Add to Cart” button, but right above the “Overview/TechSpecs/Reviews” tabs...It states...Bundle and save $180 off Surface Go + Platinum Type Cover.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-go/8V9DP4LNKNSZ/G8RH?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

However, when clicking the advertised bundle link, it changes to $130 instead, when just two days ago it was still $180 stating It was available until December 24th. Could someone please bring this to the attention of someone high up that could resolve this issue? I really was sold on the purchase for the advertised price.

***Modified title from: *URGENT* Microsoft Store Displaying Wrong Discount***

:)

NuNz iS CReePeN, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Discount variance in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your interest in Surface Go. I understand that you see a discount variance when you try to purchase Microsoft Surface Go bundle with Type cover.

We in this forum provide help with technical suggestions on Microsoft Product. For any queries related to purchase or sales, we have a dedicated team. I understand that you have already contacted the customer support team. However, let me guide you
    in the right path to contact the dedicated team. I would suggest you to refer the article on

Contact Microsoft Store Support
    and get in touch with the Microsoft Store support team.

I hope your query will be resolved at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Discount variance in Microsoft Store

Hey there, I need some urgent assistance in a special bundle purchase on the Microsoft Store, as the deal (or original deal rather) expires on December 24th, only 6 days away. Anyway, just 2 days ago I saw and contemplated a Microsoft Surface Go bundle,
    8gb ram with keyboard cover, for $180 off...total price being $499. The checkout page stated the same thing and said I could purchase this bundle until December 24th.

I contemplated the purchase and saw it as a good deal and tried jumping on it today, however to my dismay, while still advertised as $180 off for the bundle, the store page for the bundle is now stating its only $130 off. Its only $50 and still a good deal
    I guess, but a deal breaker for me and I really wanted this surface product to use along aide my Surface Book 2. I tried customer support but they couldn’t assist.

I know I read the offer and details right and I actually have proof sorta. Im posting the link to the Microsoft Store page for the Surface Go, not the bundle. If you scroll not to far down, right below the big blue “Add to Cart” button, but right above the
    “Overview/TechSpecs/Reviews” tabs...It states...Bundle and save $180 off Surface Go + Platinum Type Cover.

Meet Surface Go – Portable Power – Microsoft Surface

However, when clicking the advertised bundle link, it changes to $130 instead, when just two days ago it was still $180 stating It was available until December 24th. Could someone please bring this to the attention of someone high up that could resolve this
    issue? I really was sold on the purchase for the advertised price.

***Modified title from: *URGENT* Microsoft Store Displaying Wrong Discount***

NuNz iS CReePeN, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Dude Win User

Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program

It list this in the terms and conditions

Dude, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Discount variance in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Discount variance Microsoft

2. Discount Coupon for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discount Coupon for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.: Hi teamI have completed the training of Microsoft Azure Fundamentals on 17th and 18th January but haven't received any Discount coupon but received a mail which says thankyou for attending Azure Fundamentals from Microsoft Learn.So can you please help me out with the discount...
  3. huge variance in sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    huge variance in sound: when recording a lecture i hear the teacher clearly when his is close but if he walks just a few steps away the sound drops dramatically to being inaudible. is there some setting I should change ? is he somehow being noise cancelled ? i feel that if i just "boost" the...
  4. huge variance in sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    huge variance in sound: when recording a lecture i hear the teacher clearly when his is close but if he walks just a few steps away the sound drops dramatically to being inaudible. is there some setting I should change ? is he somehow being noise cancelled ? i feel that if i just "boost" the...
  5. huge variance in sound

6. Microsoft Workplace Discount Program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Workplace Discount Program: I just purchased Windows 10 but forgot to use my Microsoft Workplace Discount Program! Am I able to request a refund for the difference? Thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-workplace-discount-program/0bfdb162-a90d-4c44-ad94-08d1ddd8f558
  7. Microsoft Workplace Discount Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Workplace Discount Program: I just purchased Windows 10 but forgot to use my Microsoft Workplace Discount Program! Am I able to request a refund for the difference? Thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-workplace-discount-program/0bfdb162-a90d-4c44-ad94-08d1ddd8f558
  8. Microsoft Workplace Discount Program

9. Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program: Active duty members, reserve military personnel, and veterans receive special discounts on most products. Terms & Conditions Please review the terms and conditions below and confirm your eligibility. Individuals eligible to purchase from the Microsoft Store for...
  10. 20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day

in Windows 10 News
    20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day: Windows Insiders will get 20 percent off on Windows 10 launch day Yep, just go to the Windows Store on launch day for your discount, and a chance at other exclusive goodies. Mark Hachman: Senior Editor, PCWorld- Jul 20, 2015 Windows Insiders, we know testing out a new...