Windows 10: Discounted license from some websites

Discus and support Discounted license from some websites in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I found some websites who sells windows10 in around 90% discount. How they manage to sell such low price? Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 CD Key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sam781, Mar 9, 2019.

1. sam781 Win User

Discounted license from some websites

sam781, Mar 9, 2019

2. Discount on the cost of Software

Volume Licensing would be the only means of purchasing Windows 10 in bulk, but there is no discount. The Microsoft Store supports purchasing up to 20 licenses one time, but there is no discount either.

Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Andre Da Costa, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Discounted license from some websites

How to disable fake surveys offerring "discounted" offers as prizes

Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:30 PM

To: 'Microsoft Community'

Subject: RE: Question has reply: how to disable fake surveys offering "discounted" offers as prizes

Thank you for your reply.

I am still lost but here goes:

• Only known “change” was starting to use Edge browser (which came with new Asus in May) in addition to Firefox. No earlier problem with new or old PC prior to late June.

• New PC came with Kaspersky with which I am uncertain after the contract period.

• Ads appear when opening email messages ( which are genuine) and must be deleted before continuing with the email. Sites are those I have visited for years.

• Below are samples of the ads and where possible their urls

• Only steps taken are to seek help and direct profanity toward whomever sends this trash

Any suggestions welcomed and thank you,

John Shiels

JOHNSHIELS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Discounted license from some websites

1. Discounted license from some websites - Similar Threads - Discounted license websites

2. Discounted price for Windows 11 pro on other websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discounted price for Windows 11 pro on other websites: Hi,I found this discounted price for the Windows 11 Pro on this website https://software.pcworld.com/p43833-windows_11_professional . Please advise if it is secure to buy it for our business use or if there is a risk of getting cracked software....
  3. Discounted price for Windows 11 pro on other websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discounted price for Windows 11 pro on other websites: Hi,I found this discounted price for the Windows 11 Pro on this website https://software.pcworld.com/p43833-windows_11_professional . Please advise if it is secure to buy it for our business use or if there is a risk of getting cracked software....
  4. Is it possible to get a discount for Windows 10 Pro license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get a discount for Windows 10 Pro license?: Hi all, I just got a new laptop but it doesn't have any OS installed. I would like to install Windows 10 Pro, but cannot understand what's the final license price for it and can I get any potential discount as a new user? Thanks in advance...
  5. Is it possible to get a discount for Windows 10 Pro license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to get a discount for Windows 10 Pro license?: Hi all, I just got a new laptop but it doesn't have any OS installed. I would like to install Windows 10 Pro, but cannot understand what's the final license price for it and can I get any potential discount as a new user? Thanks in advance...
  6. Is there a discount code for Windows 10 license?

Is there a discount code for Windows 10 license?: Hi, I am new at this forum and I want to buy Windows 10 but as well I can't afford it now so I would like to know if there are any discount codes for it. Thanks in advance....
  7. Is this website authorised to sell Microsoft Products at a discount on Snapdeal?

Is this website authorised to sell Microsoft Products at a discount on Snapdeal?: Hey! Use *Promo Code: GET100* to buy product and get upto *Rs 100 discount* Checkout microsoft-win-10-pro-new https://m.snapdeal.com/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-website-authorised-to-sell-microsoft/253a31db-4817-4eed-8ddf-b7f2a886fd6f"
  8. Discounted licenses -- From Here maybe !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discounted licenses -- From Here maybe !!!: Hi folks One can't help noticing the sheer volume of hugely discounted versions of Office and Windows around at the moment and most appear to work. Trying to unravel the provenance of these things is probably harder than attending a Mossad or CIA internal briefing but I...
  9. Discounted license from some websites

in Windows 10 Support
    Discounted license from some websites: I found some websites who sells windows10 in around 90% discount. How they manage to sell such low price? Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 CD Key Global : buy cheap Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 CD Key Global with instant delivery from GVGMall 128545
  10. Issue with downloading files from some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with downloading files from some websites: I recently purchased a new HP computer with Windows 10 Home (version 1803, OS Build 17134.441). I am able to download various programs (ie Malwarebytes and Chrome) with no problem, however when I try to download from some others like MyPowerChurch ( I can't recall the other...