Windows 10: Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers???

Discus and support Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Is it possible for teachers to purchase a discounted windows 11 education retail activation license in Australia? I remember purchasing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReneM_117, Jul 10, 2024.

1. ReneM_117 Win User

Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers???

Hi, Is it possible for teachers to purchase a discounted windows 11 education retail activation license in Australia? I remember purchasing a discounted windows 10 education license years ago but cant remember the pathway. I would like to do the same with a second PC i have just built. Thanks.

:)

ReneM_117, Jul 10, 2024

2. Teacher or student discount for Windows 10

Do you know if there is a teacher or student discount for Windows 10? or Xbox Live? Thanks!

JamesBeckr, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Education Discount

Is my account eligible for an education discount?

Lena D. Fielder, Jul 10, 2024
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers???

Windows 10 Pro Education ??

It says right on link that you posted "Academic Licensing", therefore they are doing nothing fraudulent:
    Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers??? 350142d1635614835t-windows-10-pro-education-capture1.jpg
    In order to qualify for the academic license discount, you have to be a student or teacher. But apparently in the agreement to be a Microsoft Partner, there is nothing that requires the seller to verify you are a student or teacher. Once you acquire the software as a student, when you install the software you agree to the End Users License Agreement. The EULA for Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education is exactly the same. You don't have to be a student or teacher to use Windows 10 Pro Education. You are only supposed to be a student or teacher to purchase the product key for it.

NavyLCDR, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

1. Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers??? - Similar Threads - Discounted education activation

2. Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers???: Hi, Is it possible for teachers to purchase a discounted windows 11 education retail activation license in Australia? I remember purchasing a discounted windows 10 education license years ago but cant remember the pathway. I would like to do the same with a second PC i have...
  3. Windows 11 Education Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Education Activation: Hi, where can I get a windows 11 education activation key? My system is currently running on the Microsoft Windows 11 Education OS, however I recently purchased a new SSD and I need to reinstall my version of windows on the new SSD but I don't have the USB installation or an...
  4. Education Discount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education Discount: Is my account eligible for an education discount? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/education-discount/6caf1057-0e91-4dea-ab7b-274b9e4b8731
  5. Education Discount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Education Discount: Is my account eligible for an education discount? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/education-discount/6caf1057-0e91-4dea-ab7b-274b9e4b8731
  6. Can I activate and use Windows 10 Education if I'M not a teacher/student?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I activate and use Windows 10 Education if I'M not a teacher/student?: I have a built pc and need to activate windows. My wife is a teacher and can get Windows 10 Education for $15. Would it be tied to her school somehow, or just an activation key she buys through them that can be used on her personal, non-school computer; i.e., my pc?...
  7. Activating Windows 10 Education License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 Education License: Hi, My name is Sahan Jayatissa and I am a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of Auckland. I bought a Windows 10 Education Edition Key from the University of Auckland hub that I was going to use on a PC that I built a week ago. However, when I went to activate Windows on a...
  8. Teacher or student discount for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Teacher or student discount for Windows 10: Do you know if there is a teacher or student discount for Windows 10? or Xbox Live? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teacher-or-student-discount-for-windows-10/c4608fd4-1627-41a7-98aa-7293ae6de006
  9. Is there a Windows 10 discount for educators that is not for just an upgrade?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a Windows 10 discount for educators that is not for just an upgrade?: I have a newly built computer that only has Ubuntu currently. I would like to purchase and install Windows 10. I teach at a university, so I can get the Windows 10 Education upgrade for less than $15, but I need to have an older Windows OS installed in order to use this...
  10. Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S: Microsoft introduced a set of educational products and services, inspired by teachers and students, including a new Windows experience called Windows 10 S; new experiences in Microsoft Teams for modern classroom collaboration; new features in Minecraft and mixed reality to...