Windows 10: Discover cause of Windows 11 crash

Discus and support Discover cause of Windows 11 crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have W11 running on a pretty new machine that passed compatibility checks.Recently my machine will freeze, then crash. It does this probably 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by prfclarkeuk, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Discover cause of Windows 11 crash

Hello,I have W11 running on a pretty new machine that passed compatibility checks.Recently my machine will freeze, then crash. It does this probably 3 times a day normally at the most inconvenient times.I believe the cause is related to Adobe software - but I can't be sure.What process should I follow to pin-point the cause. I've reviewed system logs and can see when it crashes, but the information in the log tells me nothing useful nor does a web search of the data.Before I start removing software I have to use, or reinstalling windows or downgrading - I want to know what is causing the i

:)

prfclarkeuk, Feb 10, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 10, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 10, 2022
  4. Discover cause of Windows 11 crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

Discover cause of Windows 11 crash

1. Discover cause of Windows 11 crash - Similar Threads - Discover cause crash

2. msvcr71.dll causing crash in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msvcr71.dll causing crash in Windows 11: is msvcr71.dll supported on Windows 11 ?We are running a VFP9SP2 app using OFFICE365 2019 32-bit version Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20848 32-bit and it crashes on that file - Error is Faulting module name: MSVCR71.dll, version:...
  3. msvcr71.dll causing crash in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msvcr71.dll causing crash in Windows 11: is msvcr71.dll supported on Windows 11 ?We are running a VFP9SP2 app using OFFICE365 2019 32-bit version Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20848 32-bit and it crashes on that file - Error is Faulting module name: MSVCR71.dll, version:...
  4. Windows 11 22557.1 Causes Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22557.1 Causes Crash: Hi,I've downloaded and installed the Windows 11 Insider Preview 22557.1 ni_release and it causes my PC to crash on boot up. The white circle/ ring thing stops spinning and the whole unit freezes. If I switch off and on again, it boots okay but offers me the upgrade for...
  5. Windows 11 22557.1 Causes Crash

Windows 11 22557.1 Causes Crash: Hi,I've downloaded and installed the Windows 11 Insider Preview 22557.1 ni_release and it causes my PC to crash on boot up. The white circle/ ring thing stops spinning and the whole unit freezes. If I switch off and on again, it boots okay but offers me the upgrade for...
  6. Windows 11 and the Minecraft Launcher causing crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and the Minecraft Launcher causing crashes.: I recently upgraded from 10 to 11. I have always liked playing Minecraft. My computer is mainly a gaming rig anyway. I have tried both versions of Minecraft recently and after about 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay the game will crash. I know this is an issue for many with the new...
  7. Windows 11 and the Minecraft Launcher causing crashes.

Windows 11 and the Minecraft Launcher causing crashes.: I recently upgraded from 10 to 11. I have always liked playing Minecraft. My computer is mainly a gaming rig anyway. I have tried both versions of Minecraft recently and after about 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay the game will crash. I know this is an issue for many with the new...
  8. Discover cause of Windows 11 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discover cause of Windows 11 crash: Hello,I have W11 running on a pretty new machine that passed compatibility checks.Recently my machine will freeze, then crash. It does this probably 3 times a day normally at the most inconvenient times.I believe the cause is related to Adobe software - but I can't be...
  9. Windows 11 caused crash and other problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 caused crash and other problems: I upgraded to Windows 11 and had nothing but trouble. Everything was freezing all the time and I was restarting all the time. I decided to go back to Windows 10 and that crashed and I had to reset everything. Luckily, I had backed up my files. I still lost what was on my...
  10. Windows 11 caused crash and other problems

Windows 11 caused crash and other problems: I upgraded to Windows 11 and had nothing but trouble. Everything was freezing all the time and I was restarting all the time. I decided to go back to Windows 10 and that crashed and I had to reset everything. Luckily, I had backed up my files. I still lost what was on my...