Windows 10: Discover what's next for Windows 10 Mobile for phones & small tablets

Discus and support Discover what's next for Windows 10 Mobile for phones & small tablets in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The summer update of Windows 10 Mobile delivers some very important updated and new functionality to Microsoft's mobile OS. Organizations continue to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Discover what's next for Windows 10 Mobile for phones & small tablets

Source: Microsoft Ignite | September 25-29, 2017 | Orlando, FL

Slides: BRK2104 - Discover what's next for Windows 10 Mobi... - Microsoft Tech Community

:)

Brink, Sep 29, 2016

2. mobile device or laptop or desktop?

Hi,

What is considered a mobile device is typically a small computing device that can operate on the hand, has an operating system, and is capable of running mobile apps like a phone or tablet. Your notebook is considered a laptop. By the way, what apps are
    you planning to install? To learn more about the apps on Windows 10, check out this

link

Feel free to let us know should you need further information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 29, 2016
  3. Some1asks Foundation

After discussions with Microsoft, becoming an 'insider' for Windows 10 Mobile, plus providing technical fixes for Windows 10 (and 'awards') we have (and I have) been happy to contribute fixes and develop the Operating System as a whole, (With Windows 10
    Mobile now focusing phone use to international business and organisations). **Perhaps Small tablets could better benefit from having not Windows 10, but the better for tablets Windows 10 Mobile which is more user friendly on the smaller tablets available
    internationally.
    Your phone partners HP make these and would greatly benefit from such a transition??
    >> FELLOW INSIDERS PLEASE MAKE MICROSOFT AWARE OF THIS BENEFICIAL MOVE, VIA THE LINK WE HAVE TO THEM!!

Some1asks Foundation, Sep 29, 2016
  4. Discover what's next for Windows 10 Mobile for phones & small tablets

[youtube]PwZl0xYemF0[/youtube]
    quite a few of these improvements came in with Mobile pre-release build 14963
    - it's much more PC-like in appearance, and very responsive.. *Cool

BugMeister, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

Discover what's next for Windows 10 Mobile for phones & small tablets

1. Discover what's next for Windows 10 Mobile for phones & small tablets - Similar Threads - Discover what's next

2. What is the small brown icon next to a 'Document' name.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the small brown icon next to a 'Document' name.: Can not open certain XLS 'Documents'. Document name list shows a small brown file box icon? Does it have something to do with the cloud? If so, how do I access my files?...
  3. What is the small brown icon next to a 'Document' name.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the small brown icon next to a 'Document' name.: Can not open certain XLS 'Documents'. Document name list shows a small brown file box icon? Does it have something to do with the cloud? If so, how do I access my files?...
  4. Wifi is very slow on windows laptop, but fast in mobile phone or tablet.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi is very slow on windows laptop, but fast in mobile phone or tablet.: I am getting following download speeds from same server;Apple Tablet = 3MB / secAndroid phone = 3MB / secWindows 10 Laptop with network cable plugged to modem = 3MB / secWindows 10 Laptop with builtin intel wifi connection= 200KB / sec, then drops to 0Windows 10 Laptop with...
  5. mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  6. Windows not discovering mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows not discovering mobile hotspot: Hello everyone, I have been connecting my mobile hotspot with my laptop wifi for more than 3 months, but recently I faced a problem. My laptop is unable to discover my mobile phone's hotspot. But my laptop can discover other mobile phone's hotspot. Again, my mobile hotspot...
  7. Unable to connect Laptop with mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect Laptop with mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth.: Hi Team Microsoft, I want to use the "Your phone" app of Microsoft, but when it comes to connecting the phone via Bluetooth it just pairs and then does not connect. I use Windows 10 2004 version. I checked my other Bluetooth devices like headphones and they work perfectly....
  8. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay...
  9. Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Reset your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Resetting your Windows 10 Mobile phone will return it to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. All your personal content stored on the phone will be...
  10. Win 10 Reservation on small tablets

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Reservation on small tablets: Morning all, Has anyone with a small tablet (7 or 8") received the app to reserve win 10 yet So far I haven't so I am thinking tablet is not yet compatible, so wondering if anyone else has Mine is the 8" Linx with Win8.1 for Bing 6842