Windows 10: Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

Discus and support Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In setting, pressing the app and feautre tab doesnt work and crashes setting, also cant be fixed by DISM not SFC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abo OmarJeddin, May 22, 2019.

1. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

In setting, pressing the app and feautre tab doesnt work and crashes setting, also cant be fixed by DISM not SFC

:)

Abo OmarJeddin, May 22, 2019

2. Windows 10, version 1903 update failure

Hmm, this is Windows 10 1809 which is the most recent release which is now being succeeded by Windows 10 1903.

I would carry out the steps from my initial reply to reset your Windows Update components.

Also review the following:

12 Things You Should Do Before Installing Windows 10

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/prepare-comput...

Have you checked the manufacturers website to determine compatibility?

Check this List to Determine if Your Computer is Compatible with the Windows 10 1903

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Your configuration might not be listed yet, since it is just rolling out.

Ultimately, I would wait until the ISO file is available then upgrade offline using these steps:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Information in the above link is sourced from a trusted Microsoft MVP blog.

Andre for Directly, May 22, 2019
  3. graye Win User
    update to 1903

No, 1809 is not a pre-requisite for 1903

If you're interested in diagnosing the current upgrade issue, please let us know

graye, May 22, 2019
  4. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

Windows 10 1903 " Driver or service that isn't ready for this version of windows "

I actually don't mind for bugs, I like to test out new windows software and am honored to be an insider.

andrewkuo1, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

1. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update - Similar Threads - Discovered Bugs 1903

2. Many bugs happened after updating to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Many bugs happened after updating to Windows 10 1903: My computer was slower, and there was a bug where I shut down, it said getting windows ready. Help! That all happened after updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-bugs-happened-after-updating-to-windows-10/76c2e8c1-7a69-485b-9f10-a2deb800c0fe
  3. Bug in Language Bar settings (not working after updating to 1903)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug in Language Bar settings (not working after updating to 1903): After updating windows from 1801 to 1903 there is annoying popup appears when I switch between languages. And if you could disable it earlier in settings, now language bar settings not working. As you can see in screenshot below even if you choose to hide language bar it...
  4. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?: Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself. After the Update's been done and processed in my PC, i detected that my sound quality coming from my headset was low, i...
  5. Win10 Icons Bug/Problem after update to 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Icons Bug/Problem after update to 1903: Hi, I have this Icons Problem/Bug on my Win 10, after update to 1903 and I wanna know, is it fixable or need I reinstall it completly :/ 1.Normal Win10 View 2.Bug after Refresh It return to Normal View if I click on last Folder but after Refresh are this Spaces back. This...
  6. New Context Menu Bugs With 1903 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Context Menu Bugs With 1903 Update: Windows new version update which was just made available to me this month fixed a few bugs from 1809 (that MS consistently denied their existence regardless of hundreds of community threads regarding them)but created more (no surprise). Now, any pinned shortcut on the task...
  7. Major Bug after update 1903 version

Major Bug after update 1903 version: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  8. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

Major Bug in Windows Update 1903: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  9. Twitter discovered a bug in Account Activity API exposing data

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter discovered a bug in Account Activity API exposing data: We recently discovered a bug in our Account Activity API (AAAPI). This API allows registered developers to build tools to better support businesses and their communications with customers on Twitter. If you interacted with an account or business on Twitter that relied on a...
  10. Discovered Major Bug!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Discovered Major Bug!!!: DOS stands for Disk Operating system. At it's heart Windows OS main goal is to maintain Disks and the files on it. Keep them secure and keep track of them. Well, I was doing some maintenance today and I turned off my computer, swapped out my backup drive which is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 bugs

2. windows 0 update bug 1903

3. bugs in Windows 10 1903 update

4. bugs win10 1903 chrome,
  5. windows 10 version 1903 keeps showing bug check and rebooting,
  6. windows update 1903 bug,
  7. Windows 1903 chrome bug,
  8. win 10 1903 microsoft edge netflix stuttering bug,
  9. any bugs in windows 10 version 1903,
  10. windows update 1903 click bug,
  11. win 10 bug 1903,