Windows 10: Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

Discus and support Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In setting, pressing the app and feautre tab doesnt work and crashes setting, also cant be fixed by DISM not SFC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abo OmarJeddin, May 22, 2019.

1. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

In setting, pressing the app and feautre tab doesnt work and crashes setting, also cant be fixed by DISM not SFC

:)

Abo OmarJeddin, May 22, 2019

2. Windows 10, version 1903 update failure

Hmm, this is Windows 10 1809 which is the most recent release which is now being succeeded by Windows 10 1903.

I would carry out the steps from my initial reply to reset your Windows Update components.

Also review the following:

12 Things You Should Do Before Installing Windows 10

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/prepare-comput...

Have you checked the manufacturers website to determine compatibility?

Check this List to Determine if Your Computer is Compatible with the Windows 10 1903

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Your configuration might not be listed yet, since it is just rolling out.

Ultimately, I would wait until the ISO file is available then upgrade offline using these steps:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Information in the above link is sourced from a trusted Microsoft MVP blog.

Andre for Directly, May 22, 2019
  3. graye Win User
    update to 1903

No, 1809 is not a pre-requisite for 1903

If you're interested in diagnosing the current upgrade issue, please let us know

graye, May 22, 2019
  4. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

Windows 10 1903 " Driver or service that isn't ready for this version of windows "

I actually don't mind for bugs, I like to test out new windows software and am honored to be an insider.

andrewkuo1, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

1. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update - Similar Threads - Discovered Bugs 1903

2. 1903版本bug汇总

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903版本bug汇总: 1903版本bug汇总 本页汇总了1903版本常见bug(分别来自微软社区、百度贴吧等) BUG已经全部进行了反馈处理 无线蜂窝数据无法自动启动,需开关飞行模式后方可使用 显卡驱动装不上 任务栏有概率出现模糊 系统设置内出现乱码问题 全屏游戏掉帧、锁帧 夜间模式无法启用 安卓模拟器无法与底层兼容 微软小娜状态栏更换样式无法生效 开机后显示亮度自动被降到最低,所以用户需要每次手动重新调整亮度。 已知文件夹重定向问题,此问题可能会在升级过程中将用户文件夹如桌面等创建完全相同名称空白文件夹。...
  3. New Context Menu Bugs With 1903 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Context Menu Bugs With 1903 Update: Windows new version update which was just made available to me this month fixed a few bugs from 1809 (that MS consistently denied their existence regardless of hundreds of community threads regarding them)but created more (no surprise). Now, any pinned shortcut on the task...
  4. Major Bug after update 1903 version

Major Bug after update 1903 version: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  5. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

Major Bug in Windows Update 1903: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  6. Bug report of Windows 10 Version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug report of Windows 10 Version 1903: I don't know whether this is the right place to write a feedback but still posting. I update my Windows 10 to 1903 (Build 18362) recently and tried for a few days, here're some bugs/problems I've found: 1. Screen may not automatically turn off when closing the Type Cover...
  7. Google Feed updated and renamed to Discover

in Windows 10 News
    Google Feed updated and renamed to Discover: Last year we introduced the Google feed to surface relevant content to you, even when you’re not searching. It’s grown dramatically over the past year: more than 800 million people use the feed each month to stay up to date on their interests. Today—as a part of three...
  8. Twitter discovered a bug in Account Activity API exposing data

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter discovered a bug in Account Activity API exposing data: We recently discovered a bug in our Account Activity API (AAAPI). This API allows registered developers to build tools to better support businesses and their communications with customers on Twitter. If you interacted with an account or business on Twitter that relied on a...
  9. Security Updates Bug / Bugging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates Bug / Bugging: Windows has been bugging me to update my security settings for the next update, Creator. I have been passing them by, but the last time I updated them in the control panel. This AM they bugged me again -- and -- took hold of the machine. This time the message could not be...
  10. Discovered Major Bug!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Discovered Major Bug!!!: DOS stands for Disk Operating system. At it's heart Windows OS main goal is to maintain Disks and the files on it. Keep them secure and keep track of them. Well, I was doing some maintenance today and I turned off my computer, swapped out my backup drive which is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 bugs

2. windows 0 update bug 1903

3. is past windows updates needed with build 1903

4. 1903 bugs,
  5. windows 1903 update bugs,
  6. bug windows update 1903,
  7. WINDOWS BUGS IN 1903,
  8. bugs in windows update 1903,
  9. bugs windows update 1903,
  10. bugs in 1903