Windows 10: Discovered this when I was trying to block another app via firewall. Can anyone tell me...

Discus and support Discovered this when I was trying to block another app via firewall. Can anyone tell me... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FiqoTorres [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i01vqg/discovered_this_when_i_was_trying_to_block/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FiqoTorres, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Discovered this when I was trying to block another app via firewall. Can anyone tell me...

/u/FiqoTorres, Jul 29, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, Jul 29, 2020
  3. lynx29 Win User
    I need a firewall that allows me to easily block / unblock programs.

Yep, I don't care what program it is, but if anyone knows of a program that simply lets me right click a desktop .exe icon and from the list it will bring up, just have a direct shortcut in that list to block it in firewall with a single click... would be fantastic. If that doesn't exist its fine, an extra 2-3 clicks isnt going to kill me lol

lynx29, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Discovered this when I was trying to block another app via firewall. Can anyone tell me...

I need a firewall that allows me to easily block / unblock programs.

Remind us all of your Windows version?

lexluthermiester, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Discovered this when I was trying to block another app via firewall. Can anyone tell me...

1. Discovered this when I was trying to block another app via firewall. Can anyone tell me... - Similar Threads - Discovered was trying

2. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  3. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  4. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  5. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  6. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: so what happend is My mic isnt working so yeah i decide to uninstall realtek and install it again you KNOW what happend? when i download it my speaker wont work like i heard nothing when i turn off the headset i hear anything please help me i cant online class with this,...
  7. Can anyone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me what this is?: I saw this on the top left of my screen on the regular desktop part with no windows opened and I can move it around with my cursor but that’s it, don’t know what it is please help me...
  8. Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wchris63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyltu2/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_stop_this/
  9. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...
  10. can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone tell me how to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Lonely_Person [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvx9zq/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/