Windows 10: Discussing operational MOs...

Discus and support Discussing operational MOs... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is much talk & many approaches to Pinning, Start menu, Tiles or NOT, full-screen Start, desktop icons (& or shortcuts) & these showing OR NOT &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Discussing operational MOs...

There is much talk & many approaches to Pinning, Start menu, Tiles or NOT, full-screen Start, desktop icons (& or shortcuts) & these showing OR NOT & more. It the midst of it all, sharing these pics. A rarely used Start menu, an oft used Applications window & a clean, clear, desktop.

Discussing operational MOs... 9bb5f08d-8766-4022-87ad-ad00c29b7dc5?upload=true.jpg
    Discussing operational MOs... 275715b5-f473-4241-8688-7d1239e4acf0?upload=true.jpg
    Discussing operational MOs... 7fadc61f-d41a-43a2-8466-c5ac2163aec9?upload=true.png

Cheers,
    Drew
    Discussing operational MOs... 43eeb9d7-b455-4ff0-95e6-4a12da30fec3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Jul 28, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Paulieg Win User
    [FS]   e4600 MO stepping

e4600 MO stepping for sale. I've been running this chip in my second rig for about 6 months. Nice chips, and has only seen very mild overclocking.
    $50 shipped OBO.

Paulieg, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Discussing operational MOs...

Copy Operations with Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What happens when you try to attach files?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Which application are you talking about?
    • Which was the previous operating system installed on the computer?
    I suggest you to run the program in Compatibility mode and check if it helps, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Discussing operational MOs...

1. Discussing operational MOs... - Similar Threads - Discussing operational MOs

2. Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913: Update is ****. It screwed with my mouse settings to make me do the update made the pointer go to top right no matter what mouse or USB port I used. Then after the 'update', it changed my mouse's settings from right handed to left handed when the mouse is a standard right...
  3. WONDERFUL Eco Mode discussed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WONDERFUL Eco Mode discussed: Have an appreciation for this The improved performance impact by it is HUGE It wil eventually be in mainstream Windows 10, likely/probably with 21H2.Eco ModeCheers,Drew...
  4. Laptop sometimes slow-mos for a second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop sometimes slow-mos for a second: Hello, I have this weird problem with my laptop: sometimes, randomly, everything slows down to a crawl for more or less a second. And I mean really everything, audio, video, inputs. I’m trying to find a source of this problem. The machine is the one on my profile. It has a...
  5. discussion on testing types

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    discussion on testing types: details have to be knownall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-on-testing-types/06af829f-a371-46a0-ada0-3b2f9150f614"
  6. Vijay Help Ongoing discussion.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Vijay Help Ongoing discussion.: I tried different browsers, as well as cognito. I also deleted all the settings you suggested. I also turned off all my popup browsers. I tried to respond to you on your email, but wasn't allowed to do so.......... "can't open a window". Have you any other suggestions?...
  7. Question on security--In discussion:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question on security--In discussion:: Regarding the warning: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as...
  8. W10 SmartPhones Discussion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 SmartPhones Discussion: Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...? T. 111770
  9. Discuss add-on & yahoo.com is not responding

in Browsers and Email
    Discuss add-on & yahoo.com is not responding: Today I helped my brother to learn Win10 and I am used to using EDGE. He was interested in using IE11 since that is what he uses to play Pogo on his Win7 computer. His home page on his Win7 computer in IE11 is Yahoo When we connected to IE11 on his Win10 computer the...
  10. 'defaultuser()' Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    'defaultuser()' Discussion: Hello ! I've noticed that lately the 'General Discussions' section is just questions and answers. And I can't say I wasn't part of that, because I come here with most of my pc stuff that I can't fix on my own. So this is intended to be a discussion, because we shouldn't...