Windows 10: Discussion about Windows 10 Source Code Modified to remove all spyware and telemetry

Discus and support Discussion about Windows 10 Source Code Modified to remove all spyware and telemetry in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Discussion about Windows 10 Source Code Modified to remove all spyware and telemetry If by some mistake MS release the Windows 10 source code and we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windows Hat Rebels, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Discussion about Windows 10 Source Code Modified to remove all spyware and telemetry

Discussion about Windows 10 Source Code Modified to remove all spyware and telemetry

If by some mistake MS release the Windows 10 source code and we could modify it.

What are some of the things you would fix?

Some of the main items we are looking to fix are:

1. Restore Windows Start menu from Windows 7
    2. Restore COntrol Panel and remove All settings
    3. Remove all ribbons menu and use drop menu
    4. Remove Cortana, MS eye, Edge, telemetry, keylogger, etc
    5. Disable Auto Windows updates and allow user to determine when and if to install updates.
    6. Remove the bitcoin miner that MS has place into Windows 10
    7. Restore MS paint and Snipped tool
    8. Allows Ms Store to remove from list of apps previous install

If someone wants to test the best Windows 10, check us out on the dark net. It still is in testing but it is ten times better than current Windows 10.

The source code was obtain from an open public FTP site hosted my MS. It is legal for us to have base on our country law that anything in public domain is legal to use and modified. This is just a discussion of ideas.

:)

Windows Hat Rebels, Sep 16, 2018
  2. torre Win User

Win10 Telemetry

Good article from ZDNet.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/microso...on-off-switch/

torre, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Frick Win User
    Internal builds and source code for Windows 10 revealed in 32TB leak

In the words of the leakers:

It seems it's mostly private symbols.

Frick, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Discussion about Windows 10 Source Code Modified to remove all spyware and telemetry

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Discussion about Windows 10 Source Code Modified to remove all spyware and telemetry - Similar Threads - Discussion Source Code

2. Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware: Is there a better way to stop the dreaded compatibility telemetry built into Windows 10 than the solution I've adopted? I just right-click on the Start button, select task manager, set it to list alphabetically then look for it in the list and click 'end task'. More often...
  3. Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware: Is there a better way to stop the dreaded compatibility telemetry built into Windows 10 than the solution I've adopted? I just right-click on the Start button, select task manager, set it to list alphabetically then look for it in the list and click 'end task'. More often...
  4. Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913: Update is ****. It screwed with my mouse settings to make me do the update made the pointer go to top right no matter what mouse or USB port I used. Then after the 'update', it changed my mouse's settings from right handed to left handed when the mouse is a standard right...
  6. Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913: Update is ****. It screwed with my mouse settings to make me do the update made the pointer go to top right no matter what mouse or USB port I used. Then after the 'update', it changed my mouse's settings from right handed to left handed when the mouse is a standard right...
  7. Does oem modify windows's source code or it's core components to offer a Special Version of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does oem modify windows's source code or it's core components to offer a Special Version of...: My laptop's in warranty wifi card has a hardware problem and I want my laptop's vendor to replace it with a new one, but my vendor's support deined that it's going to be a software problem because I reinstalled Windows 10 and they will not replace my wifi card. They says I am...
  8. [Windows10 spyware] How to block Telemetry Tutorial (2019)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [Windows10 spyware] How to block Telemetry Tutorial (2019): With the latest "hidden" updates from microsoft to windows 10, we now have more spyware than ever on our own computers, meaning everytime you reboot or shut down, Task Schedular>Microsoft>Windows>Costumer Improvement AND Autchck AND Application Experience sections will have...
  9. A discussion about updating drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A discussion about updating drivers: I want to initiate a serious talk about updating drivers on Windows 10. Some of you use tools for updating, some of you don't recommend tools. Some of you recommend the WU version of the drivers, some of you recommend the OEM drivers and some of you recommend the ones...
  10. Windows 10 Source Code leak

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Source Code leak: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...=1498255659291 87467