Windows 10: Discussion and issue for windows 10 and some casual changes.

Discus and support Discussion and issue for windows 10 and some casual changes. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! My name is Akhilesh Gangawane I'm from India. I think that you should make changes in windows 10 I'm using version 20H2 1. First thing is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Akhilesh Gangawane, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Discussion and issue for windows 10 and some casual changes.

Hi!
    My name is Akhilesh Gangawane I'm from India. I think that you should make changes in windows 10 I'm using version 20H2

1. First thing is that when we go in setting\system\about, it shows about specs of our pc in that section you show ram and in bracket it shows usable ram although it is nice but user who don't know that much about computers and jump to windows 10 from windows 7, the particular person will see that thing, and think that why this windows 10 is not using my full ram and even some will say I shifting back to 7!

2. why two thing for same operation like control panel and settings, control panel was nice for windows because their should be some difference in mobile and computers and control panel seems to be perfect name for computer settings! And speech recognition and cortana cortana search for web and some casual things and to open a particular folder we have to use speech recognition you should use a single app for the thing and cortana can't even type

3. I don't know why windows optimization is so low as compared to Mac and ever coder here suggest mac for coding???

4. Hey windows now it time to include tab featurelike browser in windows explorer for user's ease

5. This for microsoft company why you stopped encarta Kids it was really a nice software for education.

6. cloud gaming too consume a lots of data why don't you fix this with some sub servers for it

7. now for windows update for ever 6 month update it consume a data internet of approx. 3 GB which too big for Indians user because here pack of 1.5 GB is popular and which can be seen in ever middle-class house.

8. Sign that shows window of windows is really worst because before a while YouTube videos to have same sign for loading which people hate alot and now when they see it they just feel to band head on keyboard.... LOL

9. I'm using windows since XP serieswhich was fabulous in that series till windows 7 I have experienced startup sounds which literally created memories of our nursery class till 1st and still we remember it and smile for while, in windows 10 it is not included really feeling sad for my small brother.

10. Please do customize game bar for gamers it should look attractive and something for gaming because one day gaming will be biggest then any Olympics, country will be represented by gameralthough this happening even today but not at large scale and do something for it or apple or google will do something magnificent for gaming which will be out of the box

hope to do some following steps for this first think is that you should read it

email id:- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

My age is 15

:)

Akhilesh Gangawane, Nov 25, 2020

2. Casual Games

Hi Desmond,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable to access games.

When you say casual games, what games are you referring to?

For Store issue:

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps and check:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Discussion and issue for windows 10 and some casual changes.

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Discussion and issue for windows 10 and some casual changes.

1. Discussion and issue for windows 10 and some casual changes. - Similar Threads - Discussion issue casual

2. Windows 10 randomly freezes casually browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 randomly freezes casually browsing: So i upgraded CPU to R9 5900x from R5 5600x and GPU lately and i started getting random temporary freeze 30-50seconds with no event viewer data .Tested the system under full load / gaming no problems.Casually browsing - freeze for at least 30 secondsAlso mouse was changed,...
  3. Some issues on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some issues on windows 10: Hi; I am using windows 10. Recently, I encountered 2 issues: 1 The internet is alwaysdisconnected suddenly with Connected, no internet access. I ran the antivirusKaspersky several times without any result, but the problem continues. I cannotstart the internet until I...
  4. Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casual Games: Since the new update 3/13/2020 casual games no longer downloads! What's up with that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casual-games/1738eb20-f46f-4976-b82f-7073694e2d36
  5. casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    casual games: if you look in your records, you will see that i am a regular user of 5 microsoft games. starting last weekend i was locked out of all of them, requiring a password. the pasword i use works for microsoft, but doesn't work for the game. ****. do i need to find another game...
  6. Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues: I just got a new Surface Laptop, I have Windows 10 v1903 build 18352.356. I am having a problem with embedded tweets not displaying on web pages. I also use a discussion form that uses Invision Community forum software, and the thumbs up button gives an error, and the page...
  7. the change in the casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the change in the casual games: I DON"T like the changes Microsoft has mad to the casual games. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. I want you to leave my games the way they were. I'm NOT interested in the ludicrous changes made lately. I get really tired of all the 'updates' and unnecessary changes going...
  8. Issues Installing Microsoft Casual Games from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues Installing Microsoft Casual Games from Windows Store: I recently purchased a new HP laptop and have been encountering problems trying to install some Microsoft Casual Games, such as Microsoft Mahjong. When I click to install, an error message appears while the installation is trying to acquire the license. The message appears...
  9. Windows 10 Security & Privacy Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Security & Privacy Discussion: Over the last several days we've been bombarded with articles about how extensive Windows 10's collection of user data is. I've even had long discussions about it with friends, some who are on Windows and others who are on Mac. Of course my Mac friend said what I expected him...
  10. Creators Update - Discussion of new changes and quirks

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update - Discussion of new changes and quirks: As part of the creators update, you can create "folders" on the start menu now by dropping one application on top of another application. I do like the concept, but I sure wish that I could fire up the particular application by clicking directly on it's tiny icon on the...