Windows 10: Discussion: Do you think Apple will continue developing iTunes & iCloud for Windows for at...

Discus and support Discussion: Do you think Apple will continue developing iTunes & iCloud for Windows for at... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I join Apple One Individual for $16.95 per month on June 1st, 2022, I'll probably still buy music from the iTunes Store app on iPhones so I can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, May 18, 2021.

1. Discussion: Do you think Apple will continue developing iTunes & iCloud for Windows for at...

If I join Apple One Individual for $16.95 per month on June 1st, 2022, I'll probably still buy music from the iTunes Store app on iPhones so I can use the music in programs like the free version of DaVinci Resolve 17. Music puts me in a good mood any day, and sometimes a great mood.

:)

thomasseymour18901, May 18, 2021

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 18, 2021
  3. Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 18, 2021
  4. mbrigdar Win User

Discussion: Do you think Apple will continue developing iTunes & iCloud for Windows for at...

38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player

I've a problem reinstall iTunes etc. in windows 10!

So I need to know the the 38 product code for the products for the Apple inc. iTunes, iCloud and quicktime and Bonjour

mbrigdar, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Discussion: Do you think Apple will continue developing iTunes & iCloud for Windows for at...

1. Discussion: Do you think Apple will continue developing iTunes & iCloud for Windows for at... - Similar Threads - Discussion Apple continue

2. Discussion: Do you think there will be more quality apps and/or games in the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: Do you think there will be more quality apps and/or games in the Microsoft...: I'm hoping and trusting for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-do-you-think-there-will-be-more-quality/d79932e2-f103-4273-a300-fd5cb50e5662
  3. Discussion: Do you think there will be more quality apps and/or games in the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: Do you think there will be more quality apps and/or games in the Microsoft...: I'm hoping and trusting for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-do-you-think-there-will-be-more-quality/d79932e2-f103-4273-a300-fd5cb50e5662
  4. Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...: Microsoft expects the Windows 11 to be complete in mid-2022, but I need to know if there's a chance I'll have to install the Windows 11 free upgrade on any PC I were to buy on December 1st, 2022....
  5. Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...: Microsoft expects the Windows 11 to be complete in mid-2022, but I need to know if there's a chance I'll have to install the Windows 11 free upgrade on any PC I were to buy on December 1st, 2022....
  6. Discussion: Do you think Microsoft would be able to get Apple to support URLs in Outlook...

Discussion: Do you think Microsoft would be able to get Apple to support URLs in Outlook...: I currently have 160 reminders on my iCloud account and 36 tasks on my Outlook account, many of which were once Outlook tasks but I switched them over because of the plethora of new features that came with iOS and iPadOS 13 for the Reminders app like remind me when messaging...
  7. 38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player: I've a problem reinstall iTunes etc. in windows 10! So I need to know the the 38 product code for the products for the Apple inc. iTunes, iCloud and quicktime and Bonjour...
  8. Apple itunes will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple itunes will not install: I have been trying all day to install iTunes on my pc but keeps coming up error 0x80072F8F but cant seem to work it out. its asked me to check my internet connection but that's fine but just keeps coming up error. Ive installed google chrome just to check to see if...
  9. apple/icloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    apple/icloud: Have all apple products due to family.Wanted to stop my information/conversations,,messages ect. from being stored in icloud where ever that is!? So I bought a PC thinking I would have privacy!!! Nope now linked to Icloud ! How do I get away from ICOUD & APPLE all...
  10. problem with Apple iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Apple iTunes: After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-apple-itunes/00b99b0b-e835-4b35-ba68-fe6d57c53601