Windows 10: Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

Discus and support Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft expects the Windows 11 to be complete in mid-2022, but I need to know if there's a chance I'll have to install the Windows 11 free upgrade on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thomasseymour18901, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

Microsoft expects the Windows 11 to be complete in mid-2022, but I need to know if there's a chance I'll have to install the Windows 11 free upgrade on any PC I were to buy on December 1st, 2022.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 22, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

1. Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of... - Similar Threads - Discussion still PCs

2. Discussion: Do you think there will be more quality apps and/or games in the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: Do you think there will be more quality apps and/or games in the Microsoft...: I'm hoping and trusting for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-do-you-think-there-will-be-more-quality/d79932e2-f103-4273-a300-fd5cb50e5662
  3. Discussion: Do you think there will be more quality apps and/or games in the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: Do you think there will be more quality apps and/or games in the Microsoft...: I'm hoping and trusting for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-do-you-think-there-will-be-more-quality/d79932e2-f103-4273-a300-fd5cb50e5662
  4. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...: Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very nostalgic about Windows 10 come 2030 if my Dell Inspiron 7558 doesn't hold up until then. I plan to get eBay gift cards at stores...
  5. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...: Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very nostalgic about Windows 10 come 2030 if my Dell Inspiron 7558 doesn't hold up until then. I plan to get eBay gift cards at stores...
  6. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...: Microsoft expects the Windows 11 to be complete in mid-2022, but I need to know if there's a chance I'll have to install the Windows 11 free upgrade on any PC I were to buy on December 1st, 2022....
  8. Discussion: Do you think Apple will continue developing iTunes & iCloud for Windows for at...

Discussion: Do you think Apple will continue developing iTunes & iCloud for Windows for at...: If I join Apple One Individual for $16.95 per month on June 1st, 2022, I'll probably still buy music from the iTunes Store app on iPhones so I can use the music in programs like the free version of DaVinci Resolve 17. Music puts me in a good mood any day, and sometimes a...
  9. Discussion: How likely do you think it is the Windows 10 Sun Valley update will up the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is the Windows 10 Sun Valley update will up the...: I'm thinking of getting a new Windows 10 laptop in the $400 to $700 range in December of 2022 and sell my Inspiron 7558 on eBay or Mercari. iTunes is officially a Windows 10 only program at this point, and I rely on that program to keep me in a good mood every day....
  10. Discussion: How likely do you think it is Microsoft will be more generous with OneDrive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is Microsoft will be more generous with OneDrive...: 2 TB of personal OneDrive for $69.99 per year plus $9.99 per month isn't bad, but this probably won't fly in 10 years. Very doubtful 15 years in the future!...