Windows 10: Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

Discus and support Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thomasseymour18901, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very nostalgic about Windows 10 come 2030 if my Dell Inspiron 7558 doesn't hold up until then. I plan to get eBay gift cards at stores along the roads and railroads I travel on so I can use them on a refurbished Windows PC and the money won't have to be reported on anything.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jan 14, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2022
  4. pallen38 Win User

Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

how to import people from Outlook.com to windows 10

Problem:
    · Had to restore computer to factory settings...lost everything. Found people at Outlook.com. Reinstalled Windows 10. Somehow that listing showed up in my computer's Windows 10 "people" app. But when start to list address nothing comes up automatically like before even thought the name I'm typing is in the People listing. Tried finding something like "Auto enter addresses" in settings, but see nothing. Any suggestions? I'd like to use my hundreds of people listed without having to look up and physically enter each one when I want to use it.

Suggested Solution:
    Open the "People" app and in the bottom left corner, click the gear icon
    Note the account name it is associated with
    Open the "Mail" app and confirm that under "Accounts" it is using the same

Resolution attempt:
    Opened people app, clicked on settings gear... two accounts listed Gmail & Cox (my isp), but not Outlook, which is one of the 3 mail accounts that are linked in my Windows 10 mail account. Tried to add an outlook account to people app using my email address and outlook password and tells me "account already exists". Still have to manually input any addresses. thoughts? Would "link profiles" or "share contact" options on individual listings help? thx

pallen38, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

1. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in... - Similar Threads - Discussion likely feel

2. What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10?: I tried it out but there's no features... Only new feature is that it says 22H2 in winver.The desktop version bug incorrect version display on desktop is still not fixed.What do you guys think of this update? I think this update 22H2 was just released for people who really...
  3. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...: Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very nostalgic about Windows 10 come 2030 if my Dell Inspiron 7558 doesn't hold up until then. I plan to get eBay gift cards at stores...
  4. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...: Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very nostalgic about Windows 10 come 2030 if my Dell Inspiron 7558 doesn't hold up until then. I plan to get eBay gift cards at stores...
  5. Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...: Microsoft expects the Windows 11 to be complete in mid-2022, but I need to know if there's a chance I'll have to install the Windows 11 free upgrade on any PC I were to buy on December 1st, 2022....
  6. Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...: Microsoft expects the Windows 11 to be complete in mid-2022, but I need to know if there's a chance I'll have to install the Windows 11 free upgrade on any PC I were to buy on December 1st, 2022....
  7. The new Teams Chat app feels nostalgic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new Teams Chat app feels nostalgic: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SundryWaif4182 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/oqt2t3/the_new_teams_chat_app_feels_nostalgic/
  8. Discussion: How likely do you think it is the Windows 10 Sun Valley update will up the...

Discussion: How likely do you think it is the Windows 10 Sun Valley update will up the...: I'm thinking of getting a new Windows 10 laptop in the $400 to $700 range in December of 2022 and sell my Inspiron 7558 on eBay or Mercari. iTunes is officially a Windows 10 only program at this point, and I rely on that program to keep me in a good mood every day....
  9. Discussion: How likely do you think it is Microsoft will be more generous with OneDrive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is Microsoft will be more generous with OneDrive...: 2 TB of personal OneDrive for $69.99 per year plus $9.99 per month isn't bad, but this probably won't fly in 10 years. Very doubtful 15 years in the future!...
  10. Discussion: How likely do you think it'll be Microsoft will offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discussion: How likely do you think it'll be Microsoft will offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive...: Yesterday, I added another year to my Office 365 Personal subscription, which will now auto-renew on March 9th, 2024. I'll probably pay another $70 long before that date to extend it to 2025, though. Office 365 Personal with 1 TB of OneDrive storage for me is undoubtedly a...