Windows 10: Discussion: How likely do you think it'll be Microsoft will offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive...

Discus and support Discussion: How likely do you think it'll be Microsoft will offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Yesterday, I added another year to my Office 365 Personal subscription, which will now auto-renew on March 9th, 2024. I'll probably pay another $70... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thomasseymour18901, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Discussion: How likely do you think it'll be Microsoft will offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive...

Yesterday, I added another year to my Office 365 Personal subscription, which will now auto-renew on March 9th, 2024. I'll probably pay another $70 long before that date to extend it to 2025, though. Office 365 Personal with 1 TB of OneDrive storage for me is undoubtedly a great deal for me, but I think by March 9th, 2024, I'll need more than 1,054 GB of storage space on my OneDrive as I explore the entire east coast of the United States, especially the D.C. area. I do a lot of photographing and 4K video recording of just anywhere I find beautiful, along with writing Word documents all about cities and towns. Several times, I've posted suggestions in the Windows 10 Feedback Hub app encouraging Microsoft to offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive plan to compete with iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox. If you'd like to upvote and/or comment on the feedback I've just left when writing this: https://aka.ms/AA4ghfs

:)

thomasseymour18901, Mar 10, 2019

2. Would you pay $169.99 per year for a personal Office 365 subscription with 2 TB of OneDrive storage?

I would! $169.99 per year for 2 TB of OneDrive for one person is more than double Microsoft's $69.99 per year for 1 TB of OneDrive for one person. I will most likely need more than 1 TB of OneDrive storage by December 31, 2019. What's taking up a lot of
    space isn't anything illegal, just very high quality pictures and videos of the United States of America, either of which I took or are released into the public domain, which means they're not copyrighted.

More OneDrive subscription options is currently the most upvoted piece of feedback in the Feedback Hub app Microsoft hasn't acted on so far. iCloud offers 2 TB of storage for $9.99 per month. It's just that I much prefer Windows over Macintosh, and I find
    iCloud very buggy even on my iPhone 6s! I'm sure Microsoft will get more paying customers on OneDrive if they be more accommodating to customers who need more than 1 TB of storage in 2018.

I'm sorry I couldn't ask this in the OneDrive forum. For some strange reason, I was told that forum has been locked right after I tried to ask this over there.

thomasseymour18901, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please follow the steps to contact OneDrive support for further assistance on adding personal account to OneDrive.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Discussion: How likely do you think it'll be Microsoft will offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Discussion: How likely do you think it'll be Microsoft will offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive...

1. Discussion: How likely do you think it'll be Microsoft will offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive... - Similar Threads - Discussion likely it'll

2. Discussion: Do you think there will be more quality apps and/or games in the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: Do you think there will be more quality apps and/or games in the Microsoft...: I'm hoping and trusting for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-do-you-think-there-will-be-more-quality/d79932e2-f103-4273-a300-fd5cb50e5662
  3. Discussion: Do you anticipate SDUC cards that go beyond 2 TB and up to 128 TB to hit the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: Do you anticipate SDUC cards that go beyond 2 TB and up to 128 TB to hit the...: With my reconditioned Nikon D3100 that was 12 years old at the time my stepmother gifted it to me, I won't be needing any SDUC tech any time with the tech I have this July 15th, 2022, but I'm looking way ahead into the future as I will never lose interest in photography &...
  4. Discussion: Do you anticipate SDUC cards that go beyond 2 TB and up to 128 TB to hit the...

Discussion: Do you anticipate SDUC cards that go beyond 2 TB and up to 128 TB to hit the...: With my reconditioned Nikon D3100 that was 12 years old at the time my stepmother gifted it to me, I won't be needing any SDUC tech any time with the tech I have this July 15th, 2022, but I'm looking way ahead into the future as I will never lose interest in photography &...
  5. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...: Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very nostalgic about Windows 10 come 2030 if my Dell Inspiron 7558 doesn't hold up until then. I plan to get eBay gift cards at stores...
  6. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...: Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very nostalgic about Windows 10 come 2030 if my Dell Inspiron 7558 doesn't hold up until then. I plan to get eBay gift cards at stores...
  7. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Discussion: How likely do you think it is the Windows 10 Sun Valley update will up the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is the Windows 10 Sun Valley update will up the...: I'm thinking of getting a new Windows 10 laptop in the $400 to $700 range in December of 2022 and sell my Inspiron 7558 on eBay or Mercari. iTunes is officially a Windows 10 only program at this point, and I rely on that program to keep me in a good mood every day....
  9. Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six...: I bought another Microsoft 365 Personal key card from Amazon yesterday and will keep it in my MD flag bag from Route One Apparel until I can use it on 3/29/2022, Aunt Betsy’s 66th birthday. I intend to bring my OneDrive quota up to 2,054 GB come 12/31/2021, my 27th birthday,...
  10. Discussion: How likely do you think it is Microsoft will be more generous with OneDrive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is Microsoft will be more generous with OneDrive...: 2 TB of personal OneDrive for $69.99 per year plus $9.99 per month isn't bad, but this probably won't fly in 10 years. Very doubtful 15 years in the future!...