Windows 10: Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six...

Discus and support Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought another Microsoft 365 Personal key card from Amazon yesterday and will keep it in my MD flag bag from Route One Apparel until I can use it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thomasseymour18901, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six...

I bought another Microsoft 365 Personal key card from Amazon yesterday and will keep it in my MD flag bag from Route One Apparel until I can use it on 3/29/2022, Aunt Betsy’s 66th birthday. I intend to bring my OneDrive quota up to 2,054 GB come 12/31/2021, my 27th birthday, with 144 two-layer DVDs to keep on my personal OneDrive. There is an extra 10 GB of space for me to earn through a referral program. I can’t fathom myself sending 20 emails to people I know, and expect them to sign up for their own personal OneDrive account, with plenty of tracking and sale of their information. It would be a dream come true if I can use 65,000 Microsoft Rewards points on an extra 25 GB of OneDrive storage for one year, if I could get an extra 10 GB by being a OneDrive customer for eight years or more, if I got 5 more GB by using Facebook, Twitter, Discord or Pinterest with my personal OneDrive, an extra 2 GB by installing a Microsoft 365 app on Apple or Android devices, or even just upping the referral bonus limit to 16 GB to compete with Dropbox, and keep up with all the evolutions in technology and demands! I’ll reach new levels of OneDrive usage once Office 2021 comes out by New Year’s Eve 2021 for all, but I need Microsoft to make changes based on how technology changes at least every six years, how far back in time the IRS goes for audits on a tax return, even without any suspicion or history of filer/preparer error.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Apr 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Cliff S Win User
    You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage

I'd rather have Chicken in a bucket!
    *Roflmao2
    Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six... [​IMG]
    *Roflmao2

Cliff S, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six...

You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage

Read more:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/you-have...edrive-storage

Sumit Dhiman, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six...

1. Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six... - Similar Threads - Discussion likely Microsoft

2. Discussing the Latest Microsoft.com Updates and Offerings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussing the Latest Microsoft.com Updates and Offerings: Hello everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to kick off a discussion about the recent updates and offerings on Microsoft.com. Microsoft is constantly evolving its products and services, and its official website is a great place to stay updated on all things...
  3. Discussing the Latest Microsoft.com Updates and Offerings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussing the Latest Microsoft.com Updates and Offerings: Hello everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to kick off a discussion about the recent updates and offerings on Microsoft.com. Microsoft is constantly evolving its products and services, and its official website is a great place to stay updated on all things...
  4. Discussion: What are you looking forward to with Microsoft in the next 20 months? Friday,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: What are you looking forward to with Microsoft in the next 20 months? Friday,...: I’m already looking forward to autumn 2023 because of this rumor, which I hope turns out to be true. This will help Microsoft move on from Windows 10’s big shortcomings since seven years ago, especially with updates that resulted in major disruptions to things....
  5. Discussion: What are you looking forward to with Microsoft in the next 20 months? Friday,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: What are you looking forward to with Microsoft in the next 20 months? Friday,...: I’m already looking forward to autumn 2023 because of this rumor, which I hope turns out to be true. This will help Microsoft move on from Windows 10’s big shortcomings since seven years ago, especially with updates that resulted in major disruptions to things....
  6. Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10: so it goes like this i need help debloating a copy of windows 10. i would tackle this on my own, but the youtube video deblote series i found is about 12 hours long; 11 videos in all. piss on that... i already got W10Privacy and i know a lot of other things but in my head not...
  7. Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021: I think they sure should! It’s not a matter of if they need to start offering a 3 TB plan for everyone to stay competitive, it’s when. Dropbox might offer, or maybe even raise Dropbox Pro from 3 TB to 4 TB in the next 72 full months as tech gets better!...
  8. Discussion: How likely do you think it is Microsoft will be more generous with OneDrive...

Discussion: How likely do you think it is Microsoft will be more generous with OneDrive...: 2 TB of personal OneDrive for $69.99 per year plus $9.99 per month isn't bad, but this probably won't fly in 10 years. Very doubtful 15 years in the future!...
  9. Discussion: How likely do you think it'll be Microsoft will offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive...

Discussion: How likely do you think it'll be Microsoft will offer a 2 TB personal OneDrive...: Yesterday, I added another year to my Office 365 Personal subscription, which will now auto-renew on March 9th, 2024. I'll probably pay another $70 long before that date to extend it to 2025, though. Office 365 Personal with 1 TB of OneDrive storage for me is undoubtedly a...
  10. Six New and Improved Bing AI Offerings on Microsoft Cognitive Services

in Windows 10 News
    Six New and Improved Bing AI Offerings on Microsoft Cognitive Services: Today, we are announcing six new and advanced Bing Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities for Microsoft Cognitive Services. These new additions will enable innovative ways for users to interact with businesses and help them get rich, contextually-aware information. "The...