Windows 10: Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...

Discus and support Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would love that! The eighth color would be for my notes about NC and SC, the ninth would be for GA and TN, and the tenth would be for FL. I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...

I would love that! The eighth color would be for my notes about NC and SC, the ninth would be for GA and TN, and the tenth would be for FL. I think red, brown, and orange would be good additional colors for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Nov 3, 2019

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Blicher Win User
    Sticky Notes color/brightness

I was wondering why we only have the option for 6 basic bright colors as background for the sticky notes, when it is so easy to just put in a color wheel with brightness options.

As a designer who is pretty much used to only working in dark grey themed program
    And i love the sticky notes, but having that insanely bright colored sticky note in the corner of my eye (2-3th monitor)
    is a pain, atleast in windows 7 you could use "resource hacker" to change it, but with windows 10 that is not possible.

Please give the full range of customization for the notes instead of only 6 colors, i guess its made for tablets in mind, but come on its not like you cant use a color wheel and a brightness / alpha sliders on a tablet...

Blicher, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...

font color in sticky notes

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution suited to your concern, we'd like to know the following information:

• How are you inserting the check mark? Is it via keyboard shortcut or copy-paste method?
    • Are the numbers automatically typed in red colors? Or are there specific numbers that are becoming red?
    • Are you using the default sticky notes on Windows 10?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the issue?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...

1. Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky... - Similar Threads - Discussion three more

2. Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020: I would like at least two more note colors like red and orange. I encourage you to leave a suggestion in the Feedback Hub as to what you'd like the most!...
  3. how to sort sticky notes by color?

how to sort sticky notes by color?: I've assigned categories to sticky note colors. How can I sort the notes by color? Is it possible to sort by title, date or alphabetically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sort-sticky-notes-by-color/0801fe3a-df65-4808-8b79-565a651a81d0
  4. How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019)

in Windows 10 Customization
    How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019): Of all the new features that could possibly be in Microsoft's apps for Windows 10 version 1903, new colors for my sticky notes beyond the seven I have is what I want the most! If you want, upvote and comment this feedback in Feedback Hub: https://aka.ms/AA55xox...
  5. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019): I certainly would! If you do, let Microsoft know using Feedback Hub and twitter.com/stickynotes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-would-you-like-an-ios-and-android/8c76bef6-6133-464f-b70a-afdeb0e05869
  6. Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...: I would like the ability to have my notes synced with OneDrive directly into a "Sticky Notes" folder as an option, in addition to the Sticky Notes app itself....
  7. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...: As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our personal Microsoft accounts is a big step in the right way, but there’s still plenty of room for improvement. I’d love an...
  8. STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS

STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS: I'm curious, is there a way for me to change the colors of my fonts on my Sticky Notes? Granted, the default obviously is black, but can it be changed to other colors? If so how? I've look at numerous videos on You Tube, and most show you have to go to "paint, type...
  9. Sticky Notes color/brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes color/brightness: I was wondering why we only have the option for 6 basic bright colors as background for the sticky notes, when it is so easy to just put in a color wheel with brightness options. As a designer who is pretty much used to only working in dark grey themed program And i love...
  10. Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10: How to: Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10 How to Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10 The Sticky Notes app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. This apps allows you to create and save notes to the desktop of your Windows...