Windows 10: Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod

Discus and support Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found a video transcoding software! Franco! Video in any format can be converted to Mp4 format, and there is no size limitation, the speed is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by luxiaoyu, Jun 9, 2019.

1. luxiaoyu Win User

Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod

I found a video transcoding software! Franco!
    Video in any format can be converted to Mp4 format, and there is no size limitation, the speed is very fast, you can arbitrarily improve the quality of the picture or reduce the quality of the picture.

here is the link:
    Dolphin MP4 Converter - Video Converter, MP4 Free Online File Converter

VERY FAST!! PRETTY GOOD!!
    Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod [​IMG]
    :笑道:

:)

luxiaoyu, Jun 9, 2019
  2. D3LL Win User
    D3LL, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    New forum section ideas

hmmm...

portable gadgets is the one that really has my attention as a 'needed' section, since we have nowhere to discuss phones + MP3 players on forum.

anyone got ideas to replace home entertainment, that doesnt conflict with general hardware?

Mussels, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod

Does the Apple and Samsung are the best electronic gadgets for Children play?

I saw many children like playing Apple and Samsung's electronic gadgets. So many many kids use it. Is it ok and good for Children? For my kid i like him spend more times on 3D
    Tech Gadgets
    , Not only on apple and Samsung Phone or pad. Do you agree with me ? Or you have other good opinions. Please complete the information below to make a comment or suggestion.

FulljionViola, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod

1. Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod - Similar Threads - Discussion 'General Tech

2. Why can't I participate in online forum discussions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I participate in online forum discussions?: When I try to comment in online discussions it asks me to sign in and when I do it still doesn't post my comment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-participate-in-online-forum-discussions/4b8d03b2-58e5-465c-a5a2-b7fbfce55a18
  3. Why can't I participate in online forum discussions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I participate in online forum discussions?: When I try to comment in online discussions it asks me to sign in and when I do it still doesn't post my comment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-participate-in-online-forum-discussions/4b8d03b2-58e5-465c-a5a2-b7fbfce55a18
  4. Unable to join discussion forum crockpot.com Possible CAPTCHA anomaly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to join discussion forum crockpot.com Possible CAPTCHA anomaly?: Here's the opening screen at the site giving the option to join:Here's the input form that is giving the error:Clearly, this isn't a "burning issue", but it annoys me that I can't understand how to properly complete the input form.TIA for you help.SweetTasha...
  5. Unable to join discussion forum crockpot.com Possible CAPTCHA anomaly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join discussion forum crockpot.com Possible CAPTCHA anomaly?: Here's the opening screen at the site giving the option to join:Here's the input form that is giving the error:Clearly, this isn't a "burning issue", but it annoys me that I can't understand how to properly complete the input form.TIA for you help.SweetTasha...
  6. Unable to join discussion forum crockpot.com Possible CAPTCHA anomaly?

7. TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum: Hi folks Could one problem be that in order to install latest versions of W10 that TPM needs to be enabled whether or not you use secure boot etc. I did read somewhere that TPM is required - even if not used - for the latest versions of W10 and those who don't have trouble...
  8. TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum

in Windows 10 Support
    TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum: Hi folks Could one problem be that in order to install latest versions of W10 that TPM needs to be enabled whether or not you use secure boot etc. I did read somewhere that TPM is required - even if not used - for the latest versions of W10 and those who don't have trouble...
  9. Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues: I just got a new Surface Laptop, I have Windows 10 v1903 build 18352.356. I am having a problem with embedded tweets not displaying on web pages. I also use a discussion form that uses Invision Community forum software, and the thumbs up button gives an error, and the page...
  10. Gadgets

Gadgets: Are Gadgets still available in Windows 10? I found out that the 2 folders where Gadgets were stored in 7, are still in 10: C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for ALL users C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for specified...