Windows 10: Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod

Discus and support Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found a video transcoding software! Franco! Video in any format can be converted to Mp4 format, and there is no size limitation, the speed is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by luxiaoyu, Jun 9, 2019.

1. luxiaoyu Win User

Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod

I found a video transcoding software! Franco!
    Video in any format can be converted to Mp4 format, and there is no size limitation, the speed is very fast, you can arbitrarily improve the quality of the picture or reduce the quality of the picture.

here is the link:
    Dolphin MP4 Converter - Video Converter, MP4 Free Online File Converter

VERY FAST!! PRETTY GOOD!!
    Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod [​IMG]
    :笑道:

:)

luxiaoyu, Jun 9, 2019
  2. D3LL Win User
    D3LL, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    New forum section ideas

hmmm...

portable gadgets is the one that really has my attention as a 'needed' section, since we have nowhere to discuss phones + MP3 players on forum.

anyone got ideas to replace home entertainment, that doesnt conflict with general hardware?

Mussels, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod

Does the Apple and Samsung are the best electronic gadgets for Children play?

I saw many children like playing Apple and Samsung's electronic gadgets. So many many kids use it. Is it ok and good for Children? For my kid i like him spend more times on 3D
    Tech Gadgets
    , Not only on apple and Samsung Phone or pad. Do you agree with me ? Or you have other good opinions. Please complete the information below to make a comment or suggestion.

FulljionViola, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod

1. Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod - Similar Threads - Discussion 'General Tech

2. 8 gadget pack, msn weather gadget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    8 gadget pack, msn weather gadget: Does anyone use the 8 gadget pack? Have used it for a few years as I always liked some of the handy gadgets like MSN weather, scrolling photos and cpu meter. Anyway I noticed on all our machines since yesterday the MSN weather gadget says service is unavailable. Anyone...
  3. .gadgets

in Windows 10 Customization
    .gadgets: Reinstalled Windows 10 also installed bitdefender internet security 2019 ( two days deleted) now have gadgets installed clicked on small icons and uninstalled them put still have space when I right click desk t.op that says gadgets. went to "turn windows features on off"no...
  4. Desktop gadgets

Desktop gadgets: Hello, I have a quick question. My desktop gadgets disappeared after windows update. I've tried everything. What should I do, any suggestions? tnx 85116
  5. Gadgets

Gadgets: Are Gadgets still available in Windows 10? I found out that the 2 folders where Gadgets were stored in 7, are still in 10: C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for ALL users C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for specified...
  6. desktop gadgets do not load on windows start-up

desktop gadgets do not load on windows start-up: Hello, Since about a couple of days ago, every time I start windows, it does not load the desktop gadgets automatically. To temporarily solve this, I have to type "desktop gadgets" in "Search the web and Windows", then click on "Desktop gadgets", the desktop gadgets...
  7. Gadgets and TrustedInstaller

Gadgets and TrustedInstaller: I (foolishly) decided I would like to get my gadgets back. I followed a link here to download a file (DesktopGadgetsRevived.exe). Before doing so I Created a restore point. Then I ran the program and got a couple of gadgets. While doing so I noticed that a lot of uploading...
  8. Widgets and Gadgets?

Widgets and Gadgets?: Hello Folks, New Member here, . First I would like to thank everyone on these forums that have provided fixes, and answers to this MS New OS called Win10. For Months now I have had nothing but issues getting this OS to install, and work without issues. Win10 Forums has had...
  9. Desktop Gadgets?

Desktop Gadgets?: So I was poking through gpedit.msc looking for things to disable when I found: [img] I thought desktop gadgets were removed in Windows 8? To test it I enabled them, got my favorite .gadget. Nada. Is this for compatibility purposes or just another example of...
  10. 'defaultuser()' Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    'defaultuser()' Discussion: Hello ! I've noticed that lately the 'General Discussions' section is just questions and answers. And I can't say I wasn't part of that, because I come here with most of my pc stuff that I can't fix on my own. So this is intended to be a discussion, because we shouldn't...