Windows 10: Discussion: Mail app should natively support Dropbox (January 18, 2019)

Discus and support Discussion: Mail app should natively support Dropbox (January 18, 2019) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dropbox is much more user friendly than OneDrive in my experiences with both. If Office 365 on iOS works great with Dropbox, why not Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Discussion: Mail app should natively support Dropbox (January 18, 2019)

Dropbox is much more user friendly than OneDrive in my experiences with both. If Office 365 on iOS works great with Dropbox, why not Windows 10?

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2019
  3. PR1.2 Native Dropbox

Just purchased Dropian from the Nokia Store.Had DropN9 previously. It requires you to sign in to Dropbox with your Dropbox account details within the app. So what is the purpose of the native Dropbox account sign-in on the N9??? How do I access my Dropbox
    data with the native app???

Hoskins---01, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Discussion: Mail app should natively support Dropbox (January 18, 2019)

Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates

Release Notes
    January 2019 Security Updates

Release Date: January 08, 2019

The January security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Adobe Flash Player
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Edge
    • Microsoft Windows
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • ChakraCore
    • .NET Framework
    • ASP.NET
    • Microsoft Exchange Server
    • Microsoft Visual Studio
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in

ADV990001
      . This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the

Microsoft Update Catalog
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via

Windows Update
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see

Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates.

Known Issues

{{windowTitle}}

NICK ADSL UK, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Discussion: Mail app should natively support Dropbox (January 18, 2019)

1. Discussion: Mail app should natively support Dropbox (January 18, 2019) - Similar Threads - Discussion Mail app

2. New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11216.0 for iOS - January 18

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11216.0 for iOS - January 18: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  3. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - January 18

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - January 18: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  4. Updates since January 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates since January 2019: Hi, Has anyone else had trouble getting updates (Windows update) Mine not been updated since 29.01 and says Error encountered - we couldn't connect you to the update service etc. thanks...
  5. Windows Update January 2019

Windows Update January 2019: I have windows 10, version 1803 but why am I receiving update feature to windows 10, version 1809 on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-january-2019/e22a98ea-4450-4a4a-b85b-70435757b936
  6. January 2019 Update sucks!

January 2019 Update sucks!: On my desktop, since installing the Jan 2019 Updates, I have had huge problems, problems that repeated calls to Microsoft updates tech support have not resolved. In fact, I was escalated twice to Level 2 and once to Level 3, who ignored the scheduled call back to me and...
  7. This Week on Xbox: January 18, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: January 18, 2019: HkjEe-MCJaM We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  8. this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows: it just my opinion i think, but i hope you have something more valuable to discuss or just comment below in my side, there is 5 thing that windows can help me to success with my job. 1. tools HOTSPOT there is a new fiture of windows that help me so much at my job, i...
  9. Quick Discussion of native RAID 0 support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Quick Discussion of native RAID 0 support in Windows 10: On the Microsoft Forums Someone wrote: Again, not one single post in thousands I've helped with in forums about RAID that was positive - every single one was either a problem or a disaster. And if you already knew the answer then why did you ask? I qualified my...
  10. This Week on Windows - January 18, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows - January 18, 2018: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to learn more about Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets, catch up on the news about the Sea of Thieves Closed Beta, or, check out our Windows 10 Tips on staying in touch with My People...