Windows 10: Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10

Discus and support Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so it goes like this i need help debloating a copy of windows 10. i would tackle this on my own, but the youtube video deblote series i found is about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by glegster, Aug 22, 2021.

1. glegster Win User

Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10

so it goes like this i need help debloating a copy of windows 10. i would tackle this on my own, but the youtube video deblote series i found is about 12 hours long; 11 videos in all. piss on that... i already got W10Privacy and i know a lot of other things but in my head not 100% sure what to do. like setting internal timers, now i know there is 2 i need to change, but to what? i got the basics down so let's hit the advanced. anything above low end knowledge and also easily found on google. as google does not mention internal timers. as much as i like to trip over google i think here in the forums will help me more like DPC latencies i do want to keep the windows photo viewer. also the system search and that is about it so i would feel blessed at any suggestions and i reply often with added banter or thanks. let's get crackn'

:)

glegster, Aug 22, 2021

2. debloat windows 10

Hi all,

Is there any script or tool to debloat windows 10 , remove all default app

Kieshan Somai, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2021
  4. Ghani728 Win User

hello... I debloat my windows yesterday, after that I update the windows, can it restore the applications I debloat?

I debloat my windows yesterday, after that I update the windows, can it restore the applications I debloat?

Ghani728, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Discussion debloat next

2. What's the safest windows 10 debloat tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the safest windows 10 debloat tool?: What's the safest one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-safest-windows-10-debloat-tool/261eda89-c3d1-4f4f-a7a8-33c8cb43ed46
  3. What's the safest windows 10 debloat tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the safest windows 10 debloat tool?: What's the safest one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-safest-windows-10-debloat-tool/261eda89-c3d1-4f4f-a7a8-33c8cb43ed46
  4. What's the safest windows 10 debloat tool?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Discussion: What are you looking forward to with Microsoft in the next 20 months? Friday,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: What are you looking forward to with Microsoft in the next 20 months? Friday,...: I’m already looking forward to autumn 2023 because of this rumor, which I hope turns out to be true. This will help Microsoft move on from Windows 10’s big shortcomings since seven years ago, especially with updates that resulted in major disruptions to things....
  6. Discussion: What are you looking forward to with Microsoft in the next 20 months? Friday,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: What are you looking forward to with Microsoft in the next 20 months? Friday,...: I’m already looking forward to autumn 2023 because of this rumor, which I hope turns out to be true. This will help Microsoft move on from Windows 10’s big shortcomings since seven years ago, especially with updates that resulted in major disruptions to things....
  7. manually debloat windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    manually debloat windows 10: can any kind soul share a link? Non automated ones please. Thank you and merry christmas! submitted by /u/snip3r77 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfywz3/manually_debloat_windows_10/
  8. debloat windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    debloat windows 10: Hi all, Is there any script or tool to debloat windows 10 , remove all default app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debloat-windows-10/a8926fc4-5dd8-4f4d-8dbc-c8ea6d16ed89
  9. Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion: We’re getting close to our Windows 10 media briefing next week and as promised – I’ve got the details for you on where to watch the live webcast. The live webcast will start once the event starts at 9am (Pacific) on January 21st 2015 and you’ll be able to watch it here:...
  10. Here's what's next for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Here's what's next for Windows 10: Windows 10 is now available as a free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users. While millions are performing the upgrade this week, Microsoft is working hard on updates and fixes behind the scenes. Some of those patches have already started rolling out, but there are more...