Windows 10: Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021

Discus and support Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think they sure should! It’s not a matter of if they need to start offering a 3 TB plan for everyone to stay competitive, it’s when. Dropbox might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thomasseymour18901, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021

I think they sure should! It’s not a matter of if they need to start offering a 3 TB plan for everyone to stay competitive, it’s when. Dropbox might offer, or maybe even raise Dropbox Pro from 3 TB to 4 TB in the next 72 full months as tech gets better!

:)

thomasseymour18901, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US.
    Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the UK, I cannot recall the opportunity previously.
    It seems ridiculously easy to cheat, at least doubling available points notched up on the daily offers, but somewhat flaky on getting searches to score, unless done thru Cortana!
    When I searched Microsoft Rewards thru Cortana, ironically, I got this:

Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021 [​IMG]

- despite the Rewards points, and badge showing on the same page. If I use Cortana for 3 more searches today, I'll be 70 points shy of level 2!

Brink, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Fafhrd Win User
    Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US.
    Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the UK, I cannot recall the opportunity previously.
    It seems ridiculously easy to cheat, at least doubling available points notched up on the daily offers, but somewhat flaky on getting searches to score, unless done thru Cortana!
    When I searched Microsoft Rewards thru Cortana, ironically, I got this:

Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021 [​IMG]

- despite the Rewards points, and badge showing on the same page. If I use Cortana for 3 more searches today, I'll be 70 points shy of level 2!

Fafhrd, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021

Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021

1. Discussion: Should Microsoft offer extra OneDrive on Microsoft Rewards? April 7, 2021 - Similar Threads - Discussion Should Microsoft

2. Microsoft rewards not giveing out robux anymore? {2021}

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft rewards not giveing out robux anymore? {2021}: Hello, im almost to 1,500 points and i cant seem to find the roblox gift card redeem, ive searched for it and it says no result. Just 2 months ago, ive searched it and set it as my goal, but now its gone from my goal and the seach bar. I looked in my email to see if it auto...
  3. What is New in Microsoft Teams for April 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for April 2021: Welcome to the April edition of What’s new in Teams – the monthly post where we’re keeping you updated on all the new features and innovation that we have made available in Microsoft Teams. This month we're also excited to announce...
  4. What is new to Microsoft 365 in April 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is new to Microsoft 365 in April 2021: As our customers around the world look for new ways to empower people for hybrid work, we’re committed to offering them experiences that enable everyone to connect and collaborate from home, at the office, and everywhere in between. From viewing live...
  5. Microsoft April 2021 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft April 2021 Security Updates: April 2021 Security Updates Updates this Month This release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles. Azure AD Web Sign-inAzure DevOpsAzure SphereMicrosoft Edge (Chromium-based)Microsoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft Graphics ComponentMicrosoft...
  6. Microsoft April 2021 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft April 2021 Security Updates: April 2021 Security Updates Updates this Month This release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles. Azure AD Web Sign-in Azure DevOps Azure Sphere Microsoft Edge Chromium-based Microsoft Exchange Server Microsoft Graphics Component...
  7. Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six...: I bought another Microsoft 365 Personal key card from Amazon yesterday and will keep it in my MD flag bag from Route One Apparel until I can use it on 3/29/2022, Aunt Betsy’s 66th birthday. I intend to bring my OneDrive quota up to 2,054 GB come 12/31/2021, my 27th birthday,...
  8. Microsoft Rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards: I was told that if I use a VPN my Microsoft points would be voided at purchase. I think my work has a vpn, but 90% of my searches happen at home. Is there any way to look into my situation? Also, what’s the email to microsoft support? Thanks...
  9. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - April 7

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - April 7: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  10. Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards offer in UK: I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US. Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the...