Windows 10: Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

Discus and support Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

1. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our personal Microsoft accounts is a big step in the right way, but there’s still plenty of room for improvement. I’d love an optional title field for each note and several more ways to format what we write like font size, alignment, font color, highlighting, inserting tables, and numbered lists.

I find this app very useful every day. Like Windows 10 as a whole, I’m very compassionate about the active development of it. As a Windows Insider, I’ll be glad to install slow ring builds on my Dell Inspiron 7558 for the purpose of urging Microsoft to make the Sticky Notes app even more useful for me, my family, and others all around the world! I can’t wait to see what version 19H1 of Windows 10 has in store for me when I install it next month! On top of that, I’m also excited about 19H2 in perhaps October! Please share this discussion with anyone who finds the Sticky Notes app very useful!

:)

thomasseymour18901, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:42 AM
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

3. the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

4. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

1. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?... - Similar Threads - Discussion functionality love

2. Sticky Notes App not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes App not working: On my startpage, the app is faded compared to other apps. The only other apps that aren't working and also faded are 3Dviewer and resize image. Solutions I've tried: Repairing it via settings Resetting it via settings Uninstalling via Powershell and reinstalling...
  3. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  4. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: I've just been informed by a pop-up that 'no more sticky notes can be created because "it looks like you have too many open" (I have 44 open) - Why is 44 the maximum, and more importantly WHY is there a maximum and at a quantity so seemingly randomly set? I did look to...
  5. Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes: My default language is not English. I obviously can't read the settings instructions to change it. Is there a visual tutorial to do this so I can click the right buttons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/f2d5e786-ddd4-4f8c-9528-829b6f764a53
  6. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...
  7. sticky notes

sticky notes: How to get sticky notes 3.0 for windows 10. I have installed on my PC version 2.1.18.0. I finished the October update to version 1809 which completed with no problems – however sticky notes did not update to version 3.0 I really love using sticky notes and look forward to...
  8. Sticky Notes App Location??

Sticky Notes App Location??: Does someone know where is the sticky notes app located in Windows 10? I want to add it to the startup folder but can't find it to create a shortcut. Thanks! John 67376
  9. 'Sticky Notes'

'Sticky Notes': Anybody still use Windows Desktop 'Sticky Notes'? 4168
  10. Windows 10: What you love about 7 and love about 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: What you love about 7 and love about 8: That's my current thinking so far with Windows 10. I find Microsoft did right by focusing first and foremost on the enterprise as that is the largest and most important demographic to address with every release. Windows 8 didn't really focus so much on the enterprise as...