Windows 10: Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

Discus and support Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our personal Microsoft accounts is a big step in the right way, but there’s still plenty of room for improvement. I’d love an optional title field for each note and several more ways to format what we write like font size, alignment, font color, highlighting, inserting tables, and numbered lists.

I find this app very useful every day. Like Windows 10 as a whole, I’m very compassionate about the active development of it. As a Windows Insider, I’ll be glad to install slow ring builds on my Dell Inspiron 7558 for the purpose of urging Microsoft to make the Sticky Notes app even more useful for me, my family, and others all around the world! I can’t wait to see what version 19H1 of Windows 10 has in store for me when I install it next month! On top of that, I’m also excited about 19H2 in perhaps October! Please share this discussion with anyone who finds the Sticky Notes app very useful!

:)

thomasseymour18901, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 17, 2019
  3. the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

1. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?... - Similar Threads - Discussion functionality love

2. Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...: For me, integration with more services like Yandex, AOL, ProtonMail, Runbox, & Juno without having to do anything like IMAP/POP yourself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-what-new-feature-would-you-like-added/8ccd1936-4c5c-4810-b11b-68443e58cde8
  3. Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...: For me, integration with more services like Yandex, AOL, ProtonMail, Runbox, & Juno without having to do anything like IMAP/POP yourself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-what-new-feature-would-you-like-added/8ccd1936-4c5c-4810-b11b-68443e58cde8
  4. Discussion: Would you love a new and improved Windows Media Center for Windows 10 in the...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Discussion: Would you love a new and improved Windows Media Center for Windows 10 in the...: I sure would!! If you would, please upvote this feedback on the Feedback Hub, and consider adding a comment to go with that: https://aka.ms/AA94u88...
  5. Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020: I would like at least two more note colors like red and orange. I encourage you to leave a suggestion in the Feedback Hub as to what you'd like the most!...
  6. Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...

Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...: I would love that! The eighth color would be for my notes about NC and SC, the ninth would be for GA and TN, and the tenth would be for FL. I think red, brown, and orange would be good additional colors for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app....
  7. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019): I certainly would! If you do, let Microsoft know using Feedback Hub and twitter.com/stickynotes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-would-you-like-an-ios-and-android/8c76bef6-6133-464f-b70a-afdeb0e05869
  8. Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...: I would like the ability to have my notes synced with OneDrive directly into a "Sticky Notes" folder as an option, in addition to the Sticky Notes app itself....
  9. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  10. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...