Windows 10: Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

Discus and support Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like at least two more note colors like red and orange. I encourage you to leave a suggestion in the Feedback Hub as to what you'd like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

I would like at least two more note colors like red and orange. I encourage you to leave a suggestion in the Feedback Hub as to what you'd like the most!

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jan 6, 2020

2. New features of Sticky Notes are not available

Hi Clayto,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

What is the device that you are using?

Are you getting any error message upon creating Sticky notes?

The Windows Ink feature is available for devices that have Touchscreen capability. The sticky note is just a feature of Windows Ink. For you to enable Cortana insight on your Sticky note, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the

Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020 955c99e0-f284-4274-b419-539b0bb60871.png
      Menu button.
    • Select Settings icon.
    • Turn on enable insight.

Once setup is done, you can now use the Cortana insight for Sticky note. everything you type or write on your Sticky note will be recognized by Cortana. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open Sticky note.
    • Write or type a reminder.
    • Click on the Blue text.
    • Click Add a Reminder.

Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020 fc9d1eb3-f577-4d34-a0b6-110ee7cc9e3d.png
    • Set up some details such as Time, Date and how many times would you like to be reminded.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

1. Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020 - Similar Threads - Discussion feature Sticky

2. Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...: For me, integration with more services like Yandex, AOL, ProtonMail, Runbox, & Juno without having to do anything like IMAP/POP yourself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-what-new-feature-would-you-like-added/8ccd1936-4c5c-4810-b11b-68443e58cde8
  3. Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...: For me, integration with more services like Yandex, AOL, ProtonMail, Runbox, & Juno without having to do anything like IMAP/POP yourself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-what-new-feature-would-you-like-added/8ccd1936-4c5c-4810-b11b-68443e58cde8
  4. What is new to Microsoft 365 for January 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is new to Microsoft 365 for January 2020: Since the early days of personal computing, information workers have benefited the most from technology. That makes sense, since these workers tend to spend the bulk of their day at a computer screen. But there are 2 billion workers in the world who don’t work behind the...
  5. What is New in Microsoft Teams for January 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for January 2020: Happy new year! Our resolution at Microsoft Teams is to keep delivering a delightful experience to our customers [ATTACH] . We started the year at National Retail Federation (NRF), where Teams continued to shine as a platform with tailored capabilities to connect everyone in...
  6. Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...

Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...: I would love that! The eighth color would be for my notes about NC and SC, the ninth would be for GA and TN, and the tenth would be for FL. I think red, brown, and orange would be good additional colors for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app....
  7. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019): I certainly would! If you do, let Microsoft know using Feedback Hub and twitter.com/stickynotes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-would-you-like-an-ios-and-android/8c76bef6-6133-464f-b70a-afdeb0e05869
  8. Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...: I would like the ability to have my notes synced with OneDrive directly into a "Sticky Notes" folder as an option, in addition to the Sticky Notes app itself....
  9. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  10. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...: As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our personal Microsoft accounts is a big step in the right way, but there’s still plenty of room for improvement. I’d love an...