Windows 10: Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

Discus and support Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like the ability to have my notes synced with OneDrive directly into a "Sticky Notes" folder as an option, in addition to the Sticky Notes app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, May 1, 2019.

1. Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

I would like the ability to have my notes synced with OneDrive directly into a "Sticky Notes" folder as an option, in addition to the Sticky Notes app itself.

:)

thomasseymour18901, May 1, 2019

2. New features of Sticky Notes are not available

Hi Clayto,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

What is the device that you are using?

Are you getting any error message upon creating Sticky notes?

The Windows Ink feature is available for devices that have Touchscreen capability. The sticky note is just a feature of Windows Ink. For you to enable Cortana insight on your Sticky note, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the

Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May... 955c99e0-f284-4274-b419-539b0bb60871.png
      Menu button.
    • Select Settings icon.
    • Turn on enable insight.

Once setup is done, you can now use the Cortana insight for Sticky note. everything you type or write on your Sticky note will be recognized by Cortana. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open Sticky note.
    • Write or type a reminder.
    • Click on the Blue text.
    • Click Add a Reminder.

Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May... fc9d1eb3-f577-4d34-a0b6-110ee7cc9e3d.png
    • Set up some details such as Time, Date and how many times would you like to be reminded.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 1, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, May 1, 2019
  4. Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

Sticky notes

Hi Idalee,

Yes, there is a possibility that the recent update may have disabled or corrupted the apps. For us to isolate this problem, we suggest repairing or resetting Sticky Notes on your PC. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and click Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, locate the name of the missing app.
    • Click the app and select Advanced options, then click Repair.
    • If the Repair option is not available or does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option. However, it's more likely that you will lose any app data that was saved.
    • Once the repair or reset is completed, Sticky Notes should now reappear in the app list.
    • You may now pin it to the Start Menu.

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

1. Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May... - Similar Threads - Discussion feature added

2. Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...: For me, integration with more services like Yandex, AOL, ProtonMail, Runbox, & Juno without having to do anything like IMAP/POP yourself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-what-new-feature-would-you-like-added/8ccd1936-4c5c-4810-b11b-68443e58cde8
  3. Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...: For me, integration with more services like Yandex, AOL, ProtonMail, Runbox, & Juno without having to do anything like IMAP/POP yourself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-what-new-feature-would-you-like-added/8ccd1936-4c5c-4810-b11b-68443e58cde8
  4. Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020: I would like at least two more note colors like red and orange. I encourage you to leave a suggestion in the Feedback Hub as to what you'd like the most!...
  5. Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...

Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...: I would love that! The eighth color would be for my notes about NC and SC, the ninth would be for GA and TN, and the tenth would be for FL. I think red, brown, and orange would be good additional colors for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app....
  6. How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019)

in Windows 10 Customization
    How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019): Of all the new features that could possibly be in Microsoft's apps for Windows 10 version 1903, new colors for my sticky notes beyond the seven I have is what I want the most! If you want, upvote and comment this feedback in Feedback Hub: https://aka.ms/AA55xox...
  7. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019): I certainly would! If you do, let Microsoft know using Feedback Hub and twitter.com/stickynotes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-would-you-like-an-ios-and-android/8c76bef6-6133-464f-b70a-afdeb0e05869
  8. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  9. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...: As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our personal Microsoft accounts is a big step in the right way, but there’s still plenty of room for improvement. I’d love an...
  10. New Sticky Notes app update for Windows 10 includes new features

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes app update for Windows 10 includes new features: A brand new Sticky Notes for Windows has arrived! Thanks to a new and improved design, added intelligence and Pen support, it is now easier than ever to quickly capture and add context to all your notes. Sticky Notes has hit v2.0 (2.0.5.0)! Here's what's new: Bulleted...